2nd February 2016, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

List of companies offering free Internship to MCA students?

Hello Everyone,
Kindly let me know which are the companies in Pune providing free internship for MCA students? Please reply to me immediately.
With Regards-
Diksha Saigal

Related Questions:
  1. List of IT companies providing free internship to MCA students?
  2. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  3. List of companies offering Internship programme in Bangalore for MCA student?
  4. List of IT companies providing free internship for MCA final year students -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of companies offering internship program to MCA final year students in Hyderabad? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for the same?
  6. List of companies offering Internship to MCA student in Chennai? Can I get job after Internship?
  7. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? Criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  8. Companies which offers Internship in Bangalore for MCA final year student?
  9. Companies offering free internship in MCA course while in 5th semester? List of companies providing industrial training?
  10. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? What is the eligibility criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  11. List of companies offering internship for MCA students in Bangalore?
  12. List of companies providing internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  13. List of top IT companies offering Internship for MCA candidates in Pune?
  14. List of IT companies to do MCA internship?
  15. List IT companies offering Internship to final year MCA students?
  16. Companies providing free or paid internship for last semester of MCA?
  17. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA student in Hyderabad? What is the criteria to apply for internship in any company?
  18. List of companies offering internship in Andhra Pradesh?
4th February 2016, 08:23 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering free Internship to MCA students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
Kindly let me know which are the companies in Pune providing free internship for MCA students? Please reply to me immediately.
With Regards-
Diksha Saigal
List of the companies for Internship training in Pune for MCA candidate:-

1. India Robotics & Automation Pvt Ltd, 78/1, Dangat Estate, New Ahire Village Road,, Off NDA-Khadakwasla Rd, Shivane Industrial Estate, Pune, Maharashtra
Phone: 020 3252 5027

2. Strobo Automation Pvt. Ltd., 302, Gera Chambers, Off Boat Club Road, Pune, Maharashtra, Phone: 020 3058 0480

3. NavStik, A-401, Level 4, Chandhere Complex, Opp. Inorbit Mall, Viman Nagar
Pune, Maharashtra, Phone: 020 4120 2737

4. Kokban Automation Pvt. Ltd., Office No 5, Second Floor, Destination Center, Above Magarpatta PMS office, Hadapsar, Pune 411028, Phone: 020 6723 4555
17th July 2018, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies offering free Internship to MCA students?

Hello Everyone, Kindly let me know which are the companies in Jaipur providing free internship for BCA students? Please reply to me immediately.
With Regards-
Tarun vaswani
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?