2nd February 2016, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Details of companies offering Project Internship to MCA students in Hyderabad?

Sir,
I am Padmashri pursuing MCA final year in a college which is affiliated to Andhra University. My aggregate upto 4th semester is 7.93 CGPA. Now I want to do my final project internship in Hyderabad. Please give me the details of the companies in Hyderabad which give internships for MCA students.

Related Questions:
  1. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? Criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  2. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? What is the eligibility criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  3. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA student in Hyderabad? What is the criteria to apply for internship in any company?
  4. List of companies offering internship program to MCA final year students in Hyderabad? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for the same?
  5. List of companies providing internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  6. Companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Where to get internship in Hyderabad for MCA students?
  8. Which companies are providing internship for MCA project?
  9. Details of internship offering companies in Hyderabad, Bangalore and Mumbai?
  10. Companies offering internship to MCA students?
  11. Which companies are offering 2 months internship for mechanical engineering students? Procedure to apply for internship BHEL Hyderabad?
  12. List of companies offering internship for B.Tech ECE students in Hyderabad?
  13. List of companies offering unpaid Project Internship to MCA final year student in Surat? Procedure to apply?
  14. List of companies in India to do internship as final year project for MCA course?
  15. List companies offering Project Internship to CSE students? How to approach?
  16. Companies offering Project Internship to MCA 3rd year student in Mysore? Requirements to apply?
  17. How to do an Internship on Java at Hyderabad? Companies offering such opportunity?
  18. Companies which offers Internship in Bangalore for MCA final year student?
4th February 2016, 08:53 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of companies offering Project Internship to MCA students in Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am Padmashri pursuing MCA final year in a college which is affiliated to Andhra University. My aggregate upto 4th semester is 7.93 CGPA. Now I want to do my final project internship in Hyderabad. Please give me the details of the companies in Hyderabad which give internships for MCA students.
Details of companies offering Project Internship to MCA students in Hyderabad is given below. You can apply for Internship in below given companies.

Signetic Systems Pvt Ltd
Address : 3-12-117, SAI RESIDENCY, P.S.Colony, Opp:- D.D. Kendra lane, Ramanthapur, Hyderabad- 500013
Tel / Fax: 040-27034277
Mobile: 09849797708
Email: mailto:[email protected]

Lampex Electronics Ltd
Address: Corporate Office, KukatPally Hyderabad
Phone: (40) 23157701, 23157710
Email: [email protected]

Kakarla Electrics & Electronics Pvt Ltd
Address: Plot No.11 H.No.5-33/23 Kukatpally 500072 Hyderabad
Phone: 914023077293
Fax: 914023079356

Izra Electronics Pvt. Ltd
Address -8-659/A,Station Road,Abids
Phone No : (40) 23203898

Inorchem Power Systems Pvt. Ltd
Address: 1-8-144/152/153 1st Floor Ava Sangam Bldg. Pg Road 500003 Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Phone: +91 40 27845994
Fax: +91 40 27845994
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?