3rd February 2016, 06:53 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to register for BHEL internship being a ECE student of Bellary Institute?

Sir,

I am 6th semester ece student from Bellary institute. I want to do internship in bhel bt I don't know how to apply. So please tell me about the procedure to apply for that?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to internship at BHEL? How to register for the same?
  2. Wha is the procedure to follow for applying summrer internship in BHEL while doing ECE 3rd year?
  3. Procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am currently doing B.Tech ECE
  4. What is the procedure to follow to do 6 months internship in BHEL?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL and Infosys for B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student?
  6. Procedure and related information to do Summer Internship at BHEL?
  7. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? Am I eligible to do internship if am doing B.E ECE?
  8. Internship at BHEL for 5th semester ECE student?
  9. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, Bangalore for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  10. Procedure and time to apply for internship at BHEL?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys and BHEL for B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL, Haridwar/Bhopal for MBA(PSM & E-Governance) candidate?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  14. Are 2nd year students eligible for internship in BHEL? What is the eligibility criteria for doing internship in BHEL? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? Last date of application?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, BEL and NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, New Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  18. How to register for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 4th semester student of National Institute of Technology
3rd February 2016, 11:38 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to register for BHEL internship being a ECE student of Bellary Institute?

Being a 6th semester candidate from ECE stream you are eligible for pursuing internship in BHEL. BHEL is a very high profile electrical based organisation. So you must have to score at least 55% marks in your current exams for getting internship from BHEL. First of all you have to make a resume in which you have to mention your purpose of internship and all your academic records. Also mention project details if any. Send your application along with the NOC from your current institute and resume to the HR section of BHEL. After approving your application you have to pay approximately 500 rupees per week for the internship in BHEL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?