16th June 2010, 06:12 PM
gloria

Minimum marks for getting admission in engineering college in mumbai through AIEEE and MHT-CET

I have got 60 marks in MHT-CET and 74 marks in AIEEE. And I have to give supplementary exam of maths as I have failed in that subject. I want to know if I will be able to get admission in a good engineering college of mumbai through my MHT-CET and AIEEE score also if i score good marks in my supplementary exam and promise to work hard in that subject? Please do answer my question I request you. Also I i want to get admission in mumbai.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 53 marks in AIEEE and 54 marks in MHT CET?
  2. Will I get admission in Mumbai after scoring 46 marks in AIEEE examination? I have got 70 marks in MHT CET
  3. Engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE, 88 marks in MHT CET?
  4. Admission in engineering college after scoring 53 marks in AIEEE and 54 marks in MHT CET?
  5. Can I get admission in Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Pune in any engineering college for electronics and telecommunication engineering after scoring 100 marks in MHT CET? I have got 90% in HSC
  6. Minimum requirement of marks in MHT CET of engineering to get admission in Mumbai government college
  7. Courses which are offered in MHT CET engineering exam? Minimum requirements like marks in board exam and in MHT CET of getting admission in ICT Mumbai?
  8. Which engineering college can I get after scoring 82 marks in MHT CET?
  9. What's the cut-off marks for SC candidates in MHT-CET to get admission in government college of engineering?
  10. Can I get admission for engineering after scoring 83 marks in MHT CET and -7 in AIEEE?
  11. Will MHT CET marks be enough to get admission in any college? Minimum percentage required to get admission in college?
  12. Minimum rank required in MHT CET to get admission in chemical engineering? -- [New]
  13. Minimum marks required to score in MHT CET to get admission in colleges of Pune and Mumbai?
  14. How much minimum marks is required in MHT-CET for getting admission in government engineering college at Amravati?
  15. How can I get admission in any engineering colleges? I've got 45% marks in 12th , 26 marks in AIEEE and 74 marks in MHT-CET
  16. Can I get the admission in engineering college through MHT CET? I have 42% marks in 12th PCM group and scored 73% marks in MHT CET
  17. Minimum marks required to get admission in VIT Pune, PICT, VJTI, SP Mumbai for computer engineering? I have appeared for MHT CET
  18. How to take admission in government college of engineering Pune? I have scored 70% in MHT CET and AIEEE
16th June 2010, 08:04 PM
rashmi.joglekar90

Thumbs up Re: Minimum marks for getting admission in engineering college in mumbai through AIEEE and MHT-CET

Quote:
Originally Posted by gloria View Post
I have got 60 marks in MHT-CET and 74 marks in AIEEE. And I have to give supplementary exam of maths as I have failed in that subject. I want to know if I will be able to get admission in a good engineering college of mumbai through my MHT-CET and AIEEE score also if i score good marks in my supplementary exam and promise to work hard in that subject? Please do answer my question I request you. Also I i want to get admission in mumbai.
dear,there is no such minimum marks and to get into colg of mumbai through MHT-CET you need to qualify.moreover u need to qualify AIEEE and it will not be sure you will get in mumbai only as its at all India level Exam.but I suggest you to qualify other papers also since maths is an important subject if you need to succeed in engg. field.dear you need to qualify that maths paper,its important.and then it will be easy to get into a good college,as your score is good.Good Luck
16th June 2010, 08:55 PM
sanjusays

Default Re: Minimum marks for getting admission in engineering college in mumbai through AIEEE and MHT-CET

As far as placement goes colleges in pune fair better than colleges in mumbai in engineering stream....you have a low score in both mhcet and aieee so there less chances of you getting into good college....but you can still opt for a college which accepts you with that score and work hard in engineering.....you will surely get rewards for that hard work irrespective of college...best of luck
16th June 2010, 09:10 PM
mukesh dewra

Default Re: Minimum marks for getting admission in engineering college in mumbai through AIEEE and MHT-CET

gloria i cant suggest u admission in a good engineering college of mumbai on the basis of your numbers in MHT-CET and AIEEE. if u get good marks in math your admission depends upon your rank in MHT-CET and AIEEE.
18th June 2010, 02:29 AM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Its tough to get admission on the basis of AIEEE and MHTCET since you marks are not good.So sorry for that

But dont worry you can get admission into the colleges which take admission on the AIEEE eligibility basis.

But incase you dont get into any good engineering courses then i would advise you to go for other courses as there is scope everywhere. But you have to spot that for yourself
18th June 2010, 07:48 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

As per your given maks in MH-CET and AIEEE, it is very tough, that you will get admission in engineering college of mumbai.

But dont worry, if you will not get admission in Mumbai colleges, than you will definately
get admission in other good private colleges of AIEEE.

So, i will suggest you just, appear in councelling, may be you will get admission in
some goos AIEEE colleges.
18th June 2010, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

hiiiiiiiiiiiiii i 'll got 102 marks in MHTCET exam and i am from RAJASTHAN i want to take college in mumbai i want to do engineering in I.T what i have to do???????????
18th June 2010, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

can i apply in state college counselling through aieee ranking.
pls answer asap
19th June 2010, 10:19 PM
Ankitmistry

I hve got 53.16% in 12th science. my PCM total is 130 n got 81 in MHT-CET.
will i get admission in engineering college of mumbai.
20th June 2010, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

i got 124 marks in AIEEE. May i know the colleges that i can get admission?
20th June 2010, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

I have secured 67.88% in HSC and my mh-cet score is 91 and I have secured 32 marks in aieee so would I get admission in good engineering colleges in Mumbai .pLEASE HELP ME OUT WITH THIS.pLEASE REPLY ME asap.You can also mail me at [email protected].
Thanking you very much!!!
20th June 2010, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Take admission in all AICTE approved colleges under management quota without donation, fees rebate, having good placement record on the basis of 12th marks min 34% no enterence EXAM.
21st June 2010, 09:37 PM
Ankitmistry

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Take admission in all AICTE approved colleges under management quota without donation, fees rebate, having good placement record on the basis of 12th marks min 34% no enterence EXAM.
what is AICTE?? which colleges r AICTE approved???
what is the procedure for getting admission in these colleges??
will i get admission having 130 scored in PCM???
22nd June 2010, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

i got 75 marks in aieee amd my air is 138456 and 58% in class12.so please tell me can i get admission in any engineering college of maharastra,pune,orissa,tamilnadu and mp
22nd June 2010, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in west bengal on donation basis
22nd June 2010, 09:14 PM
bholag

my ddear fvriend,
there are so many colleges in maharastra which takes admission on the basis of aieee. in engineering colleges .
and you have to score good rank to get good college ,every is dependent on cut off marks.
all the best
23rd June 2010, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

iI am from madhya pradesh can i get admission in maharastra. i have scored 57 marks in aieee. please reply me
23rd June 2010, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission with 45% in HSC in egineering collage?
24th June 2010, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

i got less marks in cet n i qualified aieee can i get admission in engineering college in mumbai with donation or without donation
i scored 71% in 12th
25th June 2010, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

I got 47 marks in aieee my all india rank is 324905 my 12th mark is 63%. So please tell me can i addmison at any engineering course in the colleges at TAMILNADU,KERALA,ANDRAPRADHESH,SURATH,GOA,PUDHUCHE RY.KARNATAKA ,PUNE,M.P and MUMBAI.
25th June 2010, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

sir,i have very low score aieee.what can i do.plz suggest me
26th June 2010, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

I got 77 marks in cet i get admission in engineering college in mumbai with donation or without donation
i scored 61% in 12th
27th June 2010, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

i got 105 marks in aieee 2010 and get 90% in pcm 12.can i get admission in aieee gujrat or other good private engineering colleges
28th June 2010, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

i have got 37 marks in aieee in obc categories. shall i get admission in any college ????????
28th June 2010, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

hi,i got 116 marks in aieee and 91% in pcm .can i get admission in mit pune.
and also suggest me some good engineering colleges where i can apply.
28th June 2010, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

i got 85%marks in 12 n my aieee rank is 156000 ..can i get admission in gud engg colleges of punjab
28th June 2010, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

i m from madhya pradesh. i got 45 in aieee and 82 in mpmet.and my % in 12th is 85 in pcm.can i get any gud engineering clg without donation on 12th basis.
29th June 2010, 12:46 AM
vidh
Senior Member+

Unhappy Re: Minimum marks for getting admission in engineering college in mumbai through AIEEE and MHT-CET

Dear its sorry to say that you are not elligible to taje admissions in good colleges of mumbai, but you may try in other states if you want to . states like uttaranchal, haryana, uttar pradesh, madhya pradesh.
1st July 2010, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

i got 66.5% in hsc & in mht cet in pcm i got 76 marks also in aieeee i scored 29 marks
4th July 2010, 01:39 AM
mathursaab

Its difficult to get admission through AIEEE because your marks are low.
4th July 2010, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

i got 74 in cet n 19 in aieee.can i get admission in any of the colleges in pune for mech engg.
5th July 2010, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE SCORED 93 MARKS IN AIEEE 2010 BARCH CAN I GET ADMISSION IN MUMBAI COLLEGES PLEASE REPLY
6th July 2010, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

where to get admission, my aieee marks in b.arch is100 and air is 54561
6th July 2010, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

I have got 55 marks in Engineering and 175 for B Arch in AIEEE,In my state no govt. architecture colleges are
there, I scecured 79% in XIIth CBSE Exam, Let me know is there any possiblity is there in getting admission in any Architecture Colleges?
6th July 2010, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

my aieee rank is 75000 can i get good colg if yes ..........
which it is .......
7th July 2010, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

my aieee rank is 156148 n i got 85% marks in 12 ....can i get a gud college....
sir plz do reply...plz
8th July 2010, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

i have 87 marks in aieee and want to have good college in rajasthan with good placement and pay packages.suggest some colleges
13th July 2010, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

i got 76% in hsc,mht-cet-91 & aieee score is 76..will i get admission in mumbai??
13th July 2010, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

i have got 77 marks in aieee and 63 in mht cet. can i get any engineering college in mumbai?
14th July 2010, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

sir my mht-cet score is 88, can i get any engineering college in mumbai for electronics &telecommunication???????? PLZ REPLY SOON.........my mail id is [email protected]
16th July 2010, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

i got 63% marks in 12th and 17 marks in aieee what should i do
17th July 2010, 01:06 AM
aasim

Quote:
Originally Posted by gloria View Post
it is difficult to get it in mumbai.u will hav 2 go 2 south india like mangalore has good engineering college.for more info contact [email protected]
m frm mangalore can help u out.
10th August 2010, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

I have secured 56% marks in pcm in 12th. If i get a good rank in aieee and i get delhi college of engineering in my counselling,will i be allowed in the college because the minimum eligibility criteria is 60% for delhi residents. Is it the same for non residents of delhi. I live in kanpur and doing coachin these days. Plz help me out...thank you.
30th August 2010, 04:09 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Hello Friend
According to your marks you are not eligible for taking admission in any of the engineering colleges of Maharashtra.....

So better to try it for the private colleges in the Maharashtra as because there are lots of private colleges in Maharashtra....

i think you will be called for the counselling and there you will get some ood private college on the basis of your core..

Best Wishes..
20th September 2010, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

i am in eleventh now but want to know the marks that should be scored in PCM,CET as well as in AIEEE to get into merit list in engineering admission in mumbai colleges.plz guide me.thanx-adnan
18th February 2011, 04:03 PM
shoab chougle

what is the minimum marks required in cet exam to get admission in engineering college in mumbai
18th February 2011, 04:06 PM
shoab chougle

What are the minimum number of marks required in mht cet entrance exam to get admission in engineering college in mumbai? Plz reply
16th March 2011, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

i have got only 40 % marks in maths but i got more than 50% in chemistry and physics am i able to go for engineering college what should i do???
11th April 2011, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

i got 61 marks in cet .can u suggest me any college accepting such marks...
15th April 2011, 04:54 AM
Unregistered

i got 40% marks in 12 and 80% in AIEEE should i can be selected and am i able to go for engineering collage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?