5th February 2016, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Can MBBS student of Russia complete her MBBS in India afte 3rd year?

My daughter is studying mbbs in Russia and she will be completing her 3rd year this year. I want her to come back to India and complete her mbbs here. I want to know if she can do so or not?

10th February 2016, 08:07 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can MBBS student of Russia complete her MBBS in India afte 3rd year?

No, she cannot continue her MBBS in India after completion of her 3rd year from Russia. As per Education Board/University, there is a rule that the candidate must have to complete the particular complete course only from same college/university and he cannot transfer from one college to another college in the middle of the course. Since, your daughter is pursuing MBBS course in Russia, I suggest you to complete her course from Russia, instead of pursuing from first year of MBBS course in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?