6th February 2016, 11:04 AM
induchaya

List of companies offering internship in summer holidays to B.Tech 3rd year student?

Hi good morning sir i am indu studying in B.Tech 3rd year. I want to do internship in my summer holidays. So please tell me the list of companies which offers the internship for students private or govt.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering internship in Software Company during summer holidays
  2. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year?
  3. List of companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EIE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  4. List of companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student in Kerala?
  5. Companies in Surat offering internship during summer holidays?
  6. Companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  7. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Nagpur
  8. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  9. List of companies offering 2 months Internship to B.Tech 3rd year student in Mangalore?
  10. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  11. Which are the companies offering internship for B.Tech 3rd year student
  12. List of companies offering summer training or internship? I am a 3rd year student doing B.Tech civil engineering
  13. Procedure to apply in Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  14. Companies offering 1 month Summer Internship to B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  15. List of companies offering summer training or internship? I am 3rd year student doing B.Tech in Civil Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of core companies to do summer internship in private or government companies while doing B.Tech 3rd year Electronics and Instrumentation?
  17. Companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? How to apply for it?
  18. List of companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
6th February 2016, 07:50 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering internship in summer holidays to B.Tech 3rd year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by induchaya View Post
Hi good morning sir i am indu studying in B.Tech 3rd year. I want to do internship in my summer holidays. So please tell me the list of companies which offers the internship for students private or govt.
List of companies for summer internship for B.Tech students:-

1. T.M Builders, Wayanad Road, N.G.O Quarters, Vellimadukunnu, Kozhikode, Kerala
Phone: 094472 17953

2. Anjana Constructions, Kozikhode, Kerala, Phone: 094460 84684

3. PENTIUM CONSTRUCTION (P) LTD., Aravind Ghosh Road, Mananchira, Kozhikode, Kerala
Phone: 094471 45000

4. Pooja Properties And Developers, First Floor, 6/262 F, YMCA Cross Road, Koombara, Kozhikode, Kerala, Phone: 099957 84889

5. Stavara Constructions, Maniyoth Complex, Chintavalap School Cross Rd, Chindhavalappu, Palayam, Kozhikode, Kerala, Phone: 098957 74220
7th February 2016, 03:28 PM
pariyo ki rani
Member+

Default Re: List of companies offering internship in summer holidays to B.Tech 3rd year student?

The companies who offer summer internship are as follows:-

:-T.M builders

:-PENTIUM constructions.

:- Stavro constructions
22nd June 2017, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Hi,I am studying btech mechanical engineering 2nd year. Can you please tell me the name of industries at which I can do my summer internship for the month of July 2017.
10th May 2018, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

List of companies which offering internship for diploma civil engineering students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?