6th February 2016, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

What is the career options available after completion of BA graduation course?

hello,
sir/madam
what are the career option for me after graduation? i want to do government job. so please give me the list of option.? Can you please help me to understand the different opportunities which are available for me to pursue? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Career options available after graduation in IT? What specialization can be taken?
  2. What is the best career options after completion of B.Com Graduation from Delhi University?
  3. What are the career options available after completion of graduation?
  4. What is the career options available after completion of BA graduation course? -- [New]
  5. Career options after completion of Graduation in Arts?
  6. What course should I opt for my PG course which providing better career opportunities and future prospective? I am a student of B.Com 3rd year
  7. Career options available after graduating in IT? Which are the good colleges?
  8. What are the career options for me after graduation? I am a student of B.A English Honors
  9. What are the career options after completion of 12th CBSE PCM?
  10. Is it a right choice for me to do CA course after completion of M.Com course? Career Options after completion of M.Com course?
  11. What are the career options after completing Graduation with Chemistry Honors? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which universities are suitable for me after completing B.E in mechanical engineering? What are the career options for me after completion of MS
  13. What can be done after completing BSc in Geography?
  14. What should I do after graduation in B.Com Banking and Insurance? What else can I do after graduation? Career options available other than MBA?
  15. Career opportunities for Hindi graduate?
  16. What shall I do after completion of 12th Class? Procedure to join CA course after completion of 12th Class?
  17. List of career options available for a B.A(Hons) graduate in English? What's the entrance and registration date for the same?
  18. Career Options after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? What kind of Job Opportunities I can get after completion of this?
7th February 2016, 01:43 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the career options available after completion of BA graduation course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello,
sir/madam
what are the career option for me after graduation? i want to do government job. so please give me the list of option.? Can you please help me to understand the different opportunities which are available for me to pursue? Thank you!
Options and Opportunities for BA Graduates:

There is good career options available for those who completed their Graduation in Arts stream. After completing BA course, you can work in BPO companies at executive level. You can also have the option to make your career in Teaching or Research field. You must complete B.Ed to Teacher job at school level. Aspirants with good experience and knowledge can also open their own business.

Courses Available After BA:

- Master of Arts
- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Advance Diploma in Business Administration
- Diploma in Business Administration etc.
7th February 2016, 02:24 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the career options available after completion of BA graduation course?

Job career options after BA graduation:

IAS
IBPS
Bank PO and clerk
Defence Research and Development Organisation
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited
Combined Defence Academy
Food Corporation of India
Railway recruitment jobs
Airport Authority of India
Steel Authority of India
7th February 2016, 04:16 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

There are so many government job entrance examinations for which a candidate after bachelor's degree completion can apply. Here is the list of entrance exams for which you can apply for government job:

>>Civil Services examination.

>>Intelligence Bureau ACIO examination.

>>Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level exam.

>>IBPS and SBI entrance exam for Clerk and PO.

>>Railway Recruitment Board exams.

>>AFCAT and CDS exam for Defence jobs.

>>Central Armed Police Force examination and many more.

You can apply for exam as per your interest and career goal.
7th February 2016, 10:21 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for following government entrance exams after completing bachelor's degree in arts:

*Combined Defence Services exam for IMA and OTA.

*Banking exams like IBPS Common Written exam.

*Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate level exam.

*Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer exam.

*AFCAT exam for Ground Duty.

*Central Armed Force exam.

*Civil Services exam.

*Indian Forest Services exam.
8th February 2016, 12:00 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello,
sir/madam
There are many options available for the BA graduates in both government and private sector. The aspirant can appear for IBPS examinations for the post of Clerks and PO in nationalized banks. The website link ishttp://www.ibps.in/

The aspirant can appear for UPSC examinations for various posts in government organizations. The website link is
http://www.upsc.gov.in/

The aspirant can appear for various posts in Indian Railways, the link is http://www.indianrailways.gov.in/rai...=0&id=0,7,1281

The aspirant can appear for various state government jobs, the recruitment will be done through state staff selection commission like TNPSC, the link is http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/

The aspirant can get many private jobs, you can get the details in the job portals like www.naukri.com, jobs etc.
12th August 2017, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me what i do after my graduation in arts with pol science fine arts and mass communication. And i shall earn good salary
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?