6th February 2016, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do electrical engineering after graduation in commerce?

Can I do electrical engineering after graduation in commerce.
i complited my graduation in management studys & now i want to do electrical engineering.. so is it possible? Am I eligible to do electrical engineering after graduation in commerce?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering for 12th Commerce student?
  2. Am I eligible to appear in UGC-NET with Commerce if completed Graduation in Commerce and Post Graduation in Economics?
  3. Am I eligible to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course being an employee and a certificate holder in Electrical?
  4. Am I eligible for MCA after doing 12th and graduation with commerce
  5. Is it possible to do post graduation in Hotel Management after completing Electrical Engineering?
  6. Can I apply for IAS and IES exams after B.E. in CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible for government job? I have done graduation(In commerce) and having B.Ed degree from Chhattisgarh
  8. BS in Electrical Engineering after 10+3 (Diploma)?
  9. Electrical engineer is eligible to enroll for MS in Electrical engineering?
  10. Is it possible for me to so PG Diploma in Commerce?
  11. Eligibility for Journalism after graduation in commerce?
  12. Is it possible to apply for graduation course after completion of 12th commerce after 10 years?
  13. What should I do to study B.Tech in Computer Engineering being an Electrical Diploma engineering student?
  14. Am i eligible for ICWA intermediate course? I've completed 12th in commerce and pursuing graduation in B.Sc (IT)
  15. Is there any graduation course in commerce? Is it possible to do graduation course in commerce without clearing final year commerce subject?
  16. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering through Distance Education being an Electrical ITI Holder?
  17. If I take commerce can I enter in engineering field? Which one is better between science and commerce?
  18. Am I eligible to do graduation course after 6 years gap after completion of 12th in commerce stream?
7th February 2016, 10:34 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do electrical engineering after graduation in commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i complited my graduation in management studys & now i want to do electrical engineering.. so is it possible? Am I eligible to do electrical engineering after graduation in commerce?
You have completed graduation in Commerce so you are not eligible for Electrical Engineering course.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with PCM or diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University are eligible for B.Tech/B.E course.

Your age should be above 17 years.
7th February 2016, 02:03 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do electrical engineering after graduation in commerce?

No, you are not eligible to pursue Electrical engineering course after the graduation in commerce stream.

To get the admission in the engineering course the eligibility criteria is :-

Candidate must have passed 10+2 from any recognised board.

Candidate must have PCM as main paper in 10+2.

So, with the commerce stream you are not eligible to get admission in the course.
7th February 2016, 06:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Sorry it is not possible for you to study Electrical Engineering course after completing a Graduation in Commerce steam. Those candidates who have studied in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subject are eligible. Being a Commerce stream student, I suggest you to apply for the courses such as,
  • Master of Commerce (M.Com)
  • MBA in Finance
  • MBA in Bank Management
  • Master of Arts in History etc
  • Bachelor of Law (LLB)
  • Bachelor of Arts (B.A)
7th February 2016, 10:34 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility for Bachelor's degree in engineering:

*Candidate must have done 10+2 from science stream from a recognized stream.

*Candidate must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from that recognized board.

You can take direct admission in any private engineering college under management quota seats based upon your PCM percentage of marks.

But if you have not studied PCM subjects in 10+2 then you will not be eligible for Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering.
7th February 2016, 11:53 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
The aspirant can study electrical engineering by studying 10+2 in science stream again. If you do this then you can do electrical engineering course. But you have to think twice before you take any decision, because you have already completed graduation in commerce. So you can try and pursue your career in the same line. Shifting of line from commerce to engineering is not easy and you lose 5 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?