8th February 2016, 10:18 AM
dakshgoyal14

What should I for doing Robotics Engineering after 12th? List of colleges offering such courses in India?

Hello!
I want to be a robotic engineer. Now i am in 12. What i should do?
Please also give list for colleges offering this course in india (specially delhi).

Related Questions:
  1. How to do robotics in Biotech? Which are the colleges offering the courses?
  2. List of Engineering Colleges in India offering Robotics course?
  3. Procedure to choose Robotics branch in Government colleges? List of colleges offering the course? What is the scope if Robotics in India and Abroad?
  4. Best robotic colleges in India?
  5. Courses to take up to become a Robotics Engineering? List of worlds best colleges?
  6. Difference between Robotics and Embedded Systems? Available courses in Robotics? Institutes offering robotics and embedded system courses in Chennai?
  7. Date of sale of LEET forms?
  8. Which are the best colleges for me to do B.Tech or B.E in Robotics Engineering?
  9. After diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering can I get to B.Tech or B.E Robotics Engineering? List of the nearby colleges?
  10. Institutes offering PhD in Robotics in India as well as in Abroad?
  11. What is the scope of robotics in India? What are the private colleges offering robotics studies? What is the fee structure?
  12. Indian companies offering jobs in robotics?
  13. List of top colleges in India offering biotechnology courses for 12th passed students?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria for robotics and institutes which are offering robotics in India?
  15. Best colleges offering M.Tech in Robotics engineering in Tamilnadu
  16. List of engineering colleges offering Robotics engineering in Hyderabad?
  17. Which colleges are offering courses in space engineering in India? Which colleges in India are offering these type of courses? Criteria to get admission in these colleges?
  18. List of top 10 colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering courses in India? -- [Most Discussed]
10th February 2016, 09:41 AM
Jitu369

Default Re: What should I for doing Robotics Engineering after 12th? List of colleges offering such courses in India?

Robotics is a branch of combination of electrical, mechanical & computer engineering. It deals with the design, construction, operation, and application of robots.

To take admission for robotics engineering after 12th you will have to apply for entrance exams such as IIT-JEE, BITSAT, All India Engineering Entrance Exams etc. Required qualification for all these entrance exams is compltion of 12th with physics, mathematics and chemistry (PCM).

List of colleges offers robotics engineering course is given below:

>> IIT, Bombay

>> College of engineering, Pune

>> Sardar Patel college of engineering, Mumbai

>> Maharashtra Institute of Technology, Pune

>> National Institute of Technology

>> Vishwabhararti Academy's College of Engineering

>> Pravara Rural Engineering College

>> University of Hyderabad

>> Institute of Engineering & Technology

>>Chandigarh College of Engineering and Technology

>> Acharya Institute of Technology

>> Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Technology - Hyderabad

>> Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology, Patiala

>> Birla Institute Of Technology And Science, Pilani
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?