8th February 2016, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of D.Ed admission? How to get admission being working in Ambernath? Percentage required to get admission for D.Ed?

It means, what is the procedure of D.ed admission. From Where I can take my admission. Because I am working in Ambernath.How much marks required for admission? Can I get admission of my nearest place?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for D.Ed admission? Which college would be better for D.Ed education?
  2. Best DED colleges in Mumbai? What is the admission procedure?
  3. What is the admission procedure of D.Ed in government college?
  4. What is the date of D.Ed CET of Maharashtra?
  5. When will be DED CET Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I prepare for D.Ed entrance exam? Books to be referred?
  7. How to do D.Ed course and is it affiliated to D.Ed course?
  8. When is the time for admission in St. Xaviers College Kolkata? Percentage required to get admission? Procedure for admission?
  9. Percentage required for B.Ed admission? Is it possible to get admission in B.Ed? Fee structure for admission?
  10. Procedure for admission and percentage required for 11th?
  11. Procedure for D.Ed admission? Which college would be better for D.Ed education
  12. Percentage required to get admission in government college? What is the procedure for admission?
  13. Admission procedure for Company Secretary course? Minimum percentage required?
  14. Procedure fo admission in B.Com at Mithibhai College? Fee structure and minimum percentage required for admission?
  15. Procedure of admission for BSc Nursing course? Last date of admission and the fee requirement?
  16. Percentage required to get the admission form of B.Tech 2nd year in PEC Chandigarh after diploma in ECE? Procedure for admission admission?
  17. Detailed information, admission procedure, percentage required and scope of CA in Abroad? How can I do self preparation?
  18. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
5th December 2016, 08:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of D.Ed admission? How to get admission being working in Ambernath? Percentage required to get admission for D.Ed?

Admission in D.Ed is mostly through entrance exam conducted by the concerned university or institute. You need class 12th pass qualification with at least 50% marks from a recognized board of education.

You can get admission in distance mode D.Ed, if you are already working in a school as a teacher. Experience is required for distance mode D.Ed admission. For getting admission at your choice of location you need to perform well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?