9th February 2016, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Is there any higher studies available to do in defence academy for getting the job?

Is there any higher studies available to do in defence academy for getting the job? Can you provide me the information on the same? It will be helpful if you can help me understanding this as am not sure about the available opportunities.

12th April 2016, 09:57 PM
ealpvinoth

Default Re: Is there any higher studies available to do in defence academy for getting the job?

There are many opportunities available for candidates who try to pursue career in Defence. You have to be Degree holder and that will be enough for you ti get into Defence. There is no higher studies given by them but instead you can join NDA school and get trained from them you ill get sure job in Defence .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?