9th February 2016, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to work in a job and do post graduation course after completion of B.Tech Mechanical engineering?

=> sir, i want know about the various carrier options available after completion of my b.tech from MECHANICAL .
=> sir, i want to earn money and willing to continue my higher studies . Please tell me what are the options available for me
1. for earning money and 2. The options available for me for my higher studies .
THANKING YOU YOURS OBIDIENTLY

Related Questions:
  1. Is post graduation required after completion of degree?
  2. What should I do after completion of Post Graduation?
  3. Is NDA entrance exam hard to crack? What is the procedure to crack the exam?
  4. Is it possible to get admission for Graduation regular course after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering and currently working?
  5. Should I do either M.E (from Anna University) or job after completion of BE??
  6. How to get a government job after completion of B.Tech in mechanical
  7. Which graduation and post graduation I can take after completion of commerce course in 12th?
  8. Is it possible to do graduation course right after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. Colleges providing Post Graduation in Automobile after graduation in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Is it possible for me to enter Aeronautical field after completion of B.Tech Mechanical course?
  11. Do I have to leave the job to do post graduation after 2 years of work experience?
  12. How to do mechanical engineering graduation after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? I am doing a job in private industry
  13. Is it necessary to do graduation after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. What should i do after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for finding a better post in Merchant Navy?
  15. What is the criteria followed for getting a job after completion of graduation?
  16. What are the job opportunities available after completion of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Is it possible to do Post graduation course M.Arch after completion of B.E Civil Engineering?
  18. Procedure to get Job in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
10th February 2016, 06:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to work in a job and do post graduation course after completion of B.Tech Mechanical engineering?

If you want to do M.Tech along with job then it will difficult because it is a regular course which is not offered in distance mode.

You can surely think about MBA or any management degree or diploma if you want to do job as well as study more. Most of the top management institutes offer executive MBA these days.
10th February 2016, 11:53 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to work in a job and do post graduation course after completion of B.Tech Mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
=> sir, i want know about the various carrier options available after completion of my b.tech from MECHANICAL .
=> sir, i want to earn money and willing to continue my higher studies . Please tell me what are the options available for me
1. for earning money and 2. The options available for me for my higher studies .
THANKING YOU YOURS OBIDIENTLY
Yes, it is possible to do both the work and study at the same. Being a B.Tech student, you can apply for M.Tech/M.E/MBA through distance mode. M.Tech or M.E will be one of the best choices for the B.Tech Mechanical Engineering candidates. You can also join and work in any of the organization based on your qualification. It is mandatory that you must balance both your studies and work equally.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?