9th February 2016, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

What are the higher studies available to do after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?

What are the higher studies available to do after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication? Can I take up the post graduation courses directly? Am I eligible for it or not? How can I get these details now? Awaiting for the answers.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the higher studies option after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  2. Higher study after diploma in Electronics and communication engineering?
  3. What further studies can I pursue after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  4. Prospects of job or higher studies after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  5. What next after completion of diploma in electronics and communication?
  6. What are the opportunities available after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  7. Should I do a job or higher studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Best way to do higher studies after Diploma in electronics?
  9. Will I be eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?
  10. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  11. Which training would be beneficial for B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering student?
  12. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  13. Is doing diploma in electronics and communication engineering is equivalent to intermediate board of education?
  14. What should I do for my higher studies to have a better job in future?
  15. What should I do next for my higher studies after completion of diploma in Packaging technology?
  16. Higher studies or job after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering?
  17. What are the opportunities available in abroad after completion of diploma in Mechanics? Do I need to do some higher studies?
  18. What can I do after completion of diploma in electronics and communication?
9th February 2016, 08:50 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the higher studies available to do after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the higher studies available to do after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication? Can I take up the post graduation courses directly? Am I eligible for it or not? How can I get these details now? Awaiting for the answers.
After completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication, you can B.Tech degree through lateral entry exam.

Eligibility criteria for Lateral entry exam:-

(i)Candidate should have passed diploma course in Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy with above 50% marks.

(ii)Candidate should have passed Degree in Science (B.Sc.) with Mathematics as a subject with above 50% marks.

(iii)Candidate's age should be above 18 years.
29th April 2017, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the higher studies available to do after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?

What are all the courses available after completing diploma in every other than B.Tech?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?