10th February 2016, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Which software course is better for diploma ECE students?

Hi sir i am completed diploma in ECE in 2011. Presently am working in electrical production side i am interested in software side am i eligible for software side and please tell me which course is better ?

11th February 2016, 10:07 AM
pabolu srivalli

Default Re: Which software course is better for diploma ECE students?

Yes of course you are eligible to go software field once you are familiar with some of the programming languages you can go for the software side.some of the programming languages which you can take up are
  1. C
  2. c++
  3. Java
  4. Oracle
  5. Oracle DBA
  6. Testing
  7. .Net
These are some of the programming languages which you can take up after the completion of your diploma course and you can join in these courses and you will get good jobs depending on your skills in software side.

There are some certification courses also available which are present after the completion of these courses pursue those certifications also then you can get in to the software side

As you are diploma holder take up the Bachelors of Technology in computers then it will be very much help full in going to the software field as of now software companies are asking graduation for entering
11th February 2016, 11:10 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

You can do some course which is relevant to you branch like MATLAB, VLSI Programming, VHDL Programming, Linux, Automation Course, CCNA, CCIE, CCNP, Embedded system, Robotics, PLC Scada, Advanced java,Chip designing.

If you are doing these courses then it will help in getting good position in your companies. Because the all above courses are related to Electronics and Networking only and In India as well as in abroad there is great demand for the certified students in the above domain.

If you are in production line then also these certifications will help you because your technical knowledge will be enhance and the chances of getting senior post will increase. Also you will feel very comfortable while doing your work in office or industry.

You confidence level will also increase if you will enough technical knowledge.
11th February 2016, 11:21 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Many Institutes offer job oriented courses for ECE students through which you can improve your skill & knowledge. It will help you to seek a good job also.

Courses For ECE
- PCB Designing
- Nano-Technology
- CADD
- VLSI
- Networking
- Matlab
- Embedded System

Best Institutes Offering Industrial Training
- Mirror Institute of Embedded System
- National Institute of Business Studies , Delhi
- Pertechnica , Hyderabad
- CMC Industrial Training , Chandigarh
- Tech-Vidhya , Delhi
2nd July 2016, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

I have completed the diploma in ece in the year of 2014 and now looking to do short time courses, pls suggest me a best course and institute in bangalore.
5th September 2018, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Hi. i have completed my B-tech in ECE branch in the year of 2017.and now i am searching for a software job. Which course is best.i am thinking that to do PCB Designing,mobile networking.Is these are best in now a days. Pls send me reply as soon as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?