10th February 2016, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Economics Honours if completed 12th without Economics?

Dear Sir,
I have just passed out my 12th with History, Political Science, Economic Geography and English but no Economics. I want to confirm that I'm eligible for Economics Honours?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study Economics Honours in Calcutta University if secured 90.4% in 12th and scored 94 marks in Economics? List of colleges offering Economics Honours without Maths?
  2. What are the contents in Economics Honours of Undergraduate course?
  3. Can I study B.A.(Economics) Honours being a 12th NIOS candidate?
  4. Possibility to study Economics Honours for a candidate who has completed 12th without Mathematics?
  5. How to study in economics after passing 12th examination? What is the minimum marks required to study economics honors
  6. Can I study Economics Honours without Mathematics in 12th standard?
  7. Eligibility to study Economics Honours in Delhi University for 12th PCM with Economics candidate? Best of 4 subjects considerable for admission?
  8. Is it worthy doing M.Sc Economics honours after B.Sc Economics honours?
  9. Which course should I prefer BBA (economics honours) or B.COM (economics honours)?
  10. Can I get admission to study B.Sc/B.Com/B.A.(Economics) Honours in Delhi University if secured 80% in 12th Science? Difference between them?
  11. Can I study BBA/B.A./B.Com/B.Sc Economics Honours course in Delhi University if secured 80% in 12th Science? Difference between them?
  12. How to do Ph.D. in Economics being an Economics Honours graduate?
  13. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Economics) in Calcutta University if secured 79.25% in 12th?
  14. Can I study M.Sc(Economics) in Symbiosis School of Economics being a B.A.(Economics) Honours student?
  15. Am I eligible to study Post Graduation in Economics being a B.Com graduate?
  16. Possibility to study Economics Honours for a candidate who has Sociology, Psychology, English, Business Studies and Economics in 12th?
  17. How to do economics honors after passing 12th and humanities?
  18. Science student can study Economics honours? -- [Most Discussed]
11th February 2016, 06:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Economics Honours if completed 12th without Economics?

Yes, studying Economics at class 12th level is very essential for admission in Economics honours degree course. Most of the universities give admission based on marks in board exam in that particular subject.

Hence, you must study commerce stream with economics or arts stream with economics as one of the subject at class 12th level.
11th February 2016, 10:52 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Economics Honours if completed 12th without Economics?

As you have not taken Economics in intermediate but you are eligible to pursue graduation with Economics. If completed your intermediate with Science stream then also you are eligible to pursue graduation from Economics. So, no need to worry about this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?