10th February 2016, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in CLAT to study LLB after completion of BCA? List of LLB colleges in Ahmadabad?

Sir,
I am a BCA student. And I want to join LLB after my BCA. Will I get an admission in LLB after my BCA course? Should I have to give CLAT for taking an admission in LLB after my BCA course? Which are the reputed colleges for LLB in Ahmadabad?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I plan my sons admission in LLB after 10th? Does CLAT include reputed law colleges like Delhi University Law College? List of colleges under CLAT? Any entrance test for admission to LLB course other than CLAT?
  2. What should I choose between B.A LLB and BBA LLB?
  3. Eligibility criteria and cutoff marks required in CLAT to study B.B.A.LLB. for 12th Commerce candidate? What is the scope of B.B.A.LLB?
  4. Is CLAT necessary to get into good LLB college?
  5. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study LLB through CLAT? Procedure to apply?
  6. Where can I get Jobs after completion of BA and LLB?
  7. Should I continue CA simultaneously with LLB?
  8. How can I study LLB after completing B.A.? List of colleges in Delhi with fee expenses and course duration?
  9. Can I join LLA Inyour College after passing +2 with arts stream?
  10. Entrance exams other than CLAT to study LLB in India?
  11. What can I do to study LLB after 12th? Qualifications required for studying and syllabus of the exam? What kind of questions appear in LLB entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is it possible doing LLB along with B.Com? Colleges in Goa offering LLB?
  13. I s it possible to do LLB through distance? What is the eligibility for LLB? Where are the colleges located for LLB?
  14. Can I do Bachelor of Law in distance mode? from where can I do this course?
  15. Am I eligible to study LLB through CLAT if pursuing 11th PCB?
  16. Can I do journalism course after B.Com Gradutaion?
  17. What shall I do after completing 12th with Arts stream?
  18. Am I eligible for LLB after passing 12th(Non Medical)? Information about LLB or CLAT?
19th February 2016, 12:52 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in CLAT to study LLB after completion of BCA? List of LLB colleges in Ahmadabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am a BCA student. And I want to join LLB after my BCA. Will I get an admission in LLB after my BCA course? Should I have to give CLAT for taking an admission in LLB after my BCA course? Which are the reputed colleges for LLB in Ahmadabad?
Yes, there is an entrance examination for the admission to the LLB course. The colleges will conduct the entrance separately. The eligibility is a pass in graduation in any discipline from the recognised university. The aspirant has to contact the college for more details regarding entrance and admission. The list of colleges given below
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?