31st May 2011, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a great job after joining Aeronautical Engineering? If I have Myopia then am I eligible?

i wish to join aeronautical engineering . can i get a great job . i have an eye defect called myopia. please explain me the basic physical eligibilities to pursue aeronautical engineering in detail

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Aeronautical engineering after having Myopia?
  2. Am I eligible to do diploma in aeronautical engineering after 10th standard with 95%+ marks?
  3. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  4. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible to join Aeronautical engineering through lateral entry?
  6. How can I apply for Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing Bachelor in Aeronautical Engineering? Can I get Job before completion of my course?
  7. Am i eligible for Air Force after passing 12th? I am having Myopia
  8. Am I eligible for IES and PSUs having Myopia with power greater than -6D?
  9. Which course is better between Aeronautical Engineering and Avionics Engineering in terms of status, remuneration and Job Opportunities?
  10. What kind of job opportunities I will get after completing Aeronautical engineering?
  11. can I get a job in MNC after joining in Aeronautical engineering course? I have completed 12th with 85%
  12. Eligibility of joining B.Tech in Aeronautical after studying diploma in Computer Science?
  13. Am I eligible for railway job after completing diploma in aeronautical engineering
  14. Aeronautical engineer can get a job in Microsoft having very good academic records? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma mechanical with 70%? List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  16. Scope of Aeronautical Engineering all over the word?
  17. Where can I search for Job Vacancies being a candidate having completed Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. Can I study Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering?
30th August 2011, 10:42 PM
dibya89

Default Re: Can I get a great job after joining Aeronautical Engineering? If I have Myopia then am I eligible?

Myopia is a disease of eye for which you can not see clearly far object But you can see near object clearly without glass. You wish to go Aeronautical engineering not pilot.

If you want to do Pilot course then it is impossible get great job for you with myopia.

If you wish to keep your career in engineering field then it is possible to get a great job in aircraft maintenance.

Because in aircraft maintenance no need to see clearly any far object so it is possible to get job in aeronautical engineering but not in pilot field.
31st August 2011, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a great job after joining Aeronautical Engineering? If I have Myopia then am I eligible?

i have myopia. i have a strong desire to work in isro as an aeronautical engineer.please tell me about the physical requirements.
3rd August 2013, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

I am 14 years old.I have a strong desire to become aeronautical engineer.My eye sight is low.I wear a spectacles.Can i do the course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?