11th February 2016, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

Qualification required for doing Event Management degree after 12th?

Do i can do wedding planner course after 12th std does any qualification regarding event management degree is required for doing so. And any particular qualification request? Do we do wedding planner course and our further studies side by side?

11th February 2016, 06:38 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required for doing Event Management degree after 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Do i can do wedding planner course after 12th std does any qualification regarding event management degree is required for doing so. And any particular qualification request? Do we do wedding planner course and our further studies side by side?
Event management is all about putting in order a professional and focused event, for a particular target audience. It involves visualizing concepts, planning, budgeting, organizing and executing events. List of courses available on event management:-
  • Diploma in Event Management
  • Post Graduate Diploma in Event Management
  • MBA in Event Management
Diploma in Event Management:- For this course you just need to pass 10+2 exam of a recognized board.
Post Graduate Diploma in Event Management:- For this course you need to have a bachelor's degree course in any discipline of your choice.
MBA in Event Management:- For this course too an undergraduate degree is required. To ensure a better college one should have at least 50% of marks at graduation level.

Top Colleges offering Event Management Course:-
  • Pearl Academy, Delhi
  • Apeejay Institute of Mass Communication
  • Indian Institute of Learning and Advanced Development, Haryana
  • Birla Institute of Liberal Arts and Management Sciences
  • Biyani Group of Colleges
  • Sheth P.T. Mahila college of Arts and Home Science
Job Opportunities:-

After completing the course you can expect a job in any one of the following sectors:
  • Public Relations
  • Promotion and Marketing
  • Brand Development
  • Designing
  • Administration
12th February 2016, 12:07 AM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required for doing Event Management degree after 12th?

Event Management is the course of organizing, creation, development and managing in a professional way of any events or function. Seminars, conference, fashion shows, tv serials or film fare awards, theme parties, wedding, IPL match, exhibitions, fairs, everything comes under event management.

Major Courses--
  • Diploma in Event Management
  • Post Graduate Diploma in Event Management
  • Post Graduate Diploma in Event Management & PR.

Eligibility Criteria-

Diploma Course – Candidate is required to pass class 12th from any stream.

PG Diploma Course – for Post Graduate Diploma in Event management, a Bachelor’s degree in any stream is a must.

Colleges of Event Management--

National Institute Of Event Management,Mumbai
www.niemindia.com

National Academy Of Event Management and Development ,Ahmedabad
www.naemd.com

National Institute Of Event Management , Nagpur
www.niemindia.com

National Institute Of Event Management

Place : Ahmedabad

National Institute Of Event Management ,Jaipur
www.niemindia.com

Amity Institute Of Event Management ,Mumbai
www.amity.edu/aiem
1st July 2016, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir can you please tell me which entrance exam is required for event management?
8th November 2017, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

I am MBA in HR & MARKETING, I am Interested in event management do I need to go through any such courses or I can directly enter to any Event Management Company
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?