11th February 2016, 09:19 AM
shivanisingh0904

Can I do PhD in Political Science if haven't studied the subject at post graduation level?

I have done pgdm in marketing and want to do phd in political science as i had done B.A in political science. I loved the subject and so want to study it further. Please kindly help as i have no clue as to how to go ahead with the course and which college would be perfect for this course.

I further would like to enquire if we have possibility of doing this course online or distance education.

I appreciate your help.

Thank you
Shivani Singh
email id: [email protected]
Mumbai

Related Questions:
  1. Higher studies options after post graduation in Political Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I study Botany as an additional subject being a B.Sc graduate?
  3. Post graduation in MCA after completing graduation in B.Sc computer science?
  4. How may i add an extra subject(history or geography) in graduation level after completing it? I've completed graduation with Hindi, English, Political Science, and Food Technology and B.Ed in social science
  5. Can I do B.Ed along with Post graduation in English?
  6. Eligibility to study B.Ed from Delhi University for MBA correspondence student?
  7. Guidance on what can be a wiser option for me to pursue my post graduation in?
  8. Guidance on what can be a wiser option for me to pursue my post-graduation in?
  9. Date of sale of admission forms of B.Ed? Where it will be available?
  10. Minimum qualification required to join M.Com?
  11. Can I study Post Graduation in Political Science if my name is changed after marriage and having completed Graduation 25 years ago?
  12. Am I eligible for B.Ed to become a teacher after completing BSc Statistics
  13. Entrance exams to do PhD in Political Science
  14. How to join M.Phil in Political Science in Correspondence in Pune University after completion of Post Graduation in Political Science?
  15. Will it be possible to do MA in Political Science without BA in Political science?
  16. Can I do Ph.D in Political Science after doing BA and PG in Master in Business Administration(HR)? Procedure to get admission?
  17. Can I study PhD in Political Science if secured 57% in M.A.(Political Science) from Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar University, Agra?
  18. Last date to submit the B.Ed entrance exam form?
11th February 2016, 04:54 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do PhD in Political Science if haven't studied the subject at post graduation level?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivanisingh0904 View Post
I have done pgdm in marketing and want to do phd in political science as i had done B.A in political science. I loved the subject and so want to study it further. Please kindly help as i have no clue as to how to go ahead with the course and which college would be perfect for this course.

I further would like to enquire if we have possibility of doing this course online or distance education.

I appreciate your help.

Thank you
Shivani Singh
email id: [email protected]
Mumbai
You have completed post graduate diploma so you are not eligible for Ph.D course.

If you have completed masters degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for Ph.D course. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

There is no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?