12th February 2016, 06:39 AM
Unregistered

Should i continue my school or start learning how to fix vehicles?

My father has a garage. And i am interested in continue this garage business. Right now i am in 10th. I want your suggestion that whether i should continue my studies or start learning how to fix vehicles in my father's garage?

12th February 2016, 02:16 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should i continue my school or start learning how to fix vehicles?

It is advisable to continue your education because in present generation one must have to be atleast graduate in any of the field. After completion of class 10, pursue Diploma in mechanical engineering or in automobile engineering where you can make your career in the field of automobiles or in mechanical industries. If you opt for Mechanical or automobile engineering you can do real time experiments in your garage by taking help of your father.

So, it is better to continue your studies and after completion of diploma or graduation in automobile or mechanical engineering, you can join in top reputed companies like HERO, HONDA, L&T and other automobile companies where you can end up with reputed position with a decent pay.

You can also expand your garage into a big workshop by applying you technical knowledge which will you learn by doing graduation or diploma.
12th February 2016, 04:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you can afford to study then surely you can study course in the field of automobile engineering or any other ITI diploma course to enhance your skills in this field.

Once you have knowledge of this field then you will be able to run your business more properly. If you think that you can learn it from your father itself then no need to study anything.
12th February 2016, 11:27 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

You should join your father's business but you should not left your studies after 10th, at least you should complete some graduation course.
You can pursue degree or diploma in automobile engineering. It will also help you with your father's business.
You should not left your study so early.
12th February 2016, 11:52 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My father has a garage. And i am interested in continue this garage business. Right now i am in 10th. I want your suggestion that whether i should continue my studies or start learning how to fix vehicles in my father's garage?
Yes, you can continue your school education and pursue your career by studying automobile engineering either in diploma or in degree. You can start to learn the work in your spare time and on holidays. Your studies will help you to expand your business also. So do both the things simultaneously. It is always advisable to study at this age.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?