12th February 2016, 06:46 AM
Unregistered

Can i study Diploma in Interior Designing and BCA at the same time or not?

Hi,

I am garima arya. And i am doing 12th from jodhpur. MY question is that can i do interior designing Diploma course and BCA at the same time after completing 12th? Please reply me with an answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get admission in any degree course after interior design diploma?
  2. Can I study Diploma in Interior Designing if pursuing B.Sc?
  3. What can I do after completing diploma in Interior designing from college?
  4. Possibility to study Diploma in Interior Designing course for B.A. student? Duration of Interior Designing Diploma course?
  5. How to do PG in interior designing after doing diploma as well as graduation in interior designing? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible to study B.Arch in any distance university on basis of Diploma in Interior Designing course having over 5 years of work experience?
  7. Which colleges are good to study Diploma in Interior Designing in Pune?
  8. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Interior Designing having secured 65% in 12th and 58% in B.A.?
  9. How to do part time diploma in interior designing?
  10. Can i directly study graduation course in Interior Designing after 12th?
  11. How can i study Interior Designing after 12th from BIPS group?
  12. Procedure of admission in Diploma Interior Designing? Which university offers this course? Will Diploma be best for her?
  13. List best colleges to study Interior Designing in Delhi?
  14. Best interior design colleges that I can join?
  15. Is this a good option to do diploma in Interior designing after B.Tech in computer Science? Details of the course?
  16. Which exams do I have to attempt to do MS in Interior Designing? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to do Psychology or certificate course after doing B.A interior designing?
  18. Can we go for interior designing after graduating in BCA?
12th February 2016, 11:20 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i study Diploma in Interior Designing and BCA at the same time or not?

Yes, you can study Diploma in Interior Designing and BCA at the same time but you have to pursue at least one of the course through distance.
Candidate can't study two or more regular courses at same time. He/she must have to opt for courses through correspondence.
12th February 2016, 02:45 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i study Diploma in Interior Designing and BCA at the same time or not?

No, you cannot pursue both the courses simultaneously in the same academic year.

After completion of class 12, you can pursue either BCA or Diploma in interior designing course. It is not possible to pursue two courses in the same academic year.

It is advisable to pursue either any one of the course upon your interest.
12th February 2016, 11:59 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I am garima arya. And i am doing 12th from jodhpur. MY question is that can i do interior designing Diploma course and BCA at the same time after completing 12th? Please reply me with an answer.
Yes, you can study both the courses at the same time one in regular and the other one in correspondence mode. First you can join BCA course in regular mode, after that you can apply for Diploma in Interior Designing course through correspondence mode. But it is only a short term course; you can join the course after the first year of BCA also. It is very difficult to concentrate on 2 courses at a time. So first finish the BCA graduation and then study Diploma in Interior Designing course.
6th June 2017, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

I have done my interior designing diploma and have completed my graduation in other field. Should i need to do degree course in interior designing also?
or i can get directly admission in master in interior designing course???
21st June 2017, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

I have taken admission for MEG ( Master of English) Programme from IGNOU in academic year 2016-17. I have completed 1st year examination in July 2017. I want to do Post Graduate Diploma in Translation (PGDT) from IGNOU. Can i do both the programmes simultaneously from IGNOU or otherwise? Please reply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?