12th February 2016, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for internship in ISRO being in 6th semester of ECE in Bangalore?

I am nikitha swamy .I am doing ma 6th semester electronic and communication engineering in Bangalore.
I want to know how to get prepared for internship in ISRO; I want to know what the use of doing internship is.
I have heard people saying: only by having contact of some person working in ISRO gets selected and they are given much importance, if these matters I don't know any one like that. Please someone give me proper guidance about this.
Thank you
email:[email protected]
Mobile: 9945942435

Related Questions:
14th February 2016, 11:27 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for internship in ISRO being in 6th semester of ECE in Bangalore?

ISRO is a very well reputed Indian space research organization and getting internship from such an organization is not an easy task. But if you fulfill all the requirements for internship then you will definitely get a chance for pursuing internship in ISRO. You have to score minimum of 55% marks in your current exams and you must be a citizen of India.
You have to prepare a short resume of your all academic records. Also you have to mention your purpose of internship in ISRO. Mention all of your projects detail in your resume. You simply have to send your application along with your resume to the senior manager in the respective laboratory in which you want to pursue your internship. If they approve your application then you have to send NOC from your current institute to start your internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?