12th February 2016, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges for mechanical engineering after getting 92% in diploma?

Hi sir, I have a query in my mind, Please solve my query as soon as possible. For the cut off 92% in diploma in which college I can get mechanical department.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in Gujarat which offers admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Can I get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis if pursuing 11th Commerce? List of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering colleges?
  3. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy? -- [New]
  4. List of colleges for Mechanical engineering in Pune after diploma with 70%?
  5. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  6. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Bangalore? Procedure to get admission?
  7. List of private Polytechnic colleges in UP which offers Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Can I study B.E.(Automobile Engineering) if completed 3 years full time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges in Maharashtra?
  9. List of best colleges to do mechanical diploma course in Mumbai? What would be the fees structure followed for the diploma course?
  10. Which branch can I get after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of government colleges of B.E?
  11. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  12. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  13. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma mechanical with 70%? List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of AICTE and DEC approved colleges which offer Mechanical Engineering Diploma course in Mumbai for ITI Fitter and B.Sc graduate?
  15. List of the colleges in distance diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of colleges offering admission in Diploma Mechanical Engineering for 10th CBSE student? Procedure to get admission?
  17. List of evening colleges which offer Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Kerala?
  18. Best course after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering to get good placement with high salary?
12th February 2016, 10:35 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges for mechanical engineering after getting 92% in diploma?

List of colleges for mechanical engineering after getting 92% in diploma :

All India Institute of Public and Physical Health Sciences - AIIPPHS
Head Office:- Kh. No. 608-609, First Floor, Sant Kirpal Singh Public Trust Building, Near BDO Office, Alipur
Delhi, Delhi
(011) 27202143

Aplomb Institute
16 Avtar Enclave, Paschim Vihar, Main Rohtak Road, Opp. Metro Pillar No. 229
New Delhi, Delhi
(011) 45103513

Khatu Shyam Institute of Management and Technology - KSIMT
511, T.C. Jaina Tower, LSC A-1 Janak Puri
New Delhi, Delhi
(011) 45792309

Marathwada Institute of Technology (Polytechnic)
Rajender Lakra Marg, Mundka
New Delhi, Delhi
(011) 28343320, 28342246

National Institute of Aeronautical Engineering
A-180, Road No. 4, L.No. 10, Madhban Hotel, Opp. Indira Ggandhi Airaport, Nh-8, Near Mahipalpur
New Delhi, Delhi
(011) 65666689

Sheel Institute of Professional Studies - SIPS
RZ 2705/30 Main Jagdamba Road, Tughlakabad Extn
New Delhi, Delhi
(011) 29993453
13th February 2016, 12:43 AM
Jitu369

Default Re: List of colleges for mechanical engineering after getting 92% in diploma?

First of all congratulations for scored 92% in diploma. 92% in diploma is very good marks. You can get admission in any top engineering college in mechanical engineering branch.

After compltion of diploma, you need to appear for LEET entrance exam conducted for diploma holders to get admission in B.Tech by lateral entry. After scoring good rank in LEET, you can pursue B.Tech in mechanical engineering in top colleges.

List of colleges offers mechanical engineering course is as follows :

> Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute, Mumbai

> College of engineering, Pune

> Sardar Patel college of engineering, Mumbai

> Maharashtra Institute of Technology, Pune

> Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University, Raigad

> Government college of engineering, Pune

> Government college of engineering,
Karad

> Government college of engineering, Jalgaon.
13th February 2016, 02:54 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Here I will give you the list of colleges for mechanical engineering after getting the 92% in diploma:

Bharti Vidyapeet's college of engineering.

Satya College of Engineering and Technology.

Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology.

Mangalmay Institute of Management and Technology.

Bipin Chandra Tripathi Kumaon , Engineering College.
1st June 2018, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

I have scored 90% in diploma in mechanical engg . Sir can I get admission in college of engineering Karad or any other such govt colleges. Sir waiting for your reply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?