13th February 2016, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Can i do dental internship in other institute after completing BDS qualification?

I am a bds final year student. I will complete my BDS qualification next year. I want to know if i can do dental internship in other institute after completing my BDS qualification. Please reply me.

Related Questions:
  1. List Delhi Government hospitals for BDS Internship?
  2. List of Dental Colleges which offer Internship to BDS graduate in Kerala? Procedure to apply?
  3. Can I appear in MDS entrance exam after completing my 6 months BDS Internship?
  4. Can I apply for Dental PG entrance test after completing BDS internship?
  5. What is the date of the MDS entrance exam?
  6. How can I study MDS with scholarship in Abroad after completing my Internship being a BDS candidate?
  7. How should i approach for dental internship being a BDS passout?
  8. Job vacancy for a clinical assistant in any dental hospital in Punjab after completing BDS internship?
  9. Possibility to do Internship in any Dental hospital for BDS 2nd year student?
  10. Internship from government hospital without attached dental hospital?
  11. How to enroll for the Dental internship in Indian army? Is there any fee for doing internship there?
  12. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in Calicut dental college after completino of BDS from private college in Karanataka?
  13. Internship for BDS doctor in Haryana/Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  14. How to do my job in London after completing BDS? I am doing internship in Madha Dental College and Hospital
  15. How to approach for BDS internship in dental in Delhi Government Hospitals?
  16. Eligibility for MD/MS after being resident from 12th class -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to do internship in dental college in Delhi after completing final year of BDS from private college in Haryana
  18. Detailed information and requirements to do an Internship in any other Dental college of Delhi for BDS final year student?
15th February 2016, 08:53 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i do dental internship in other institute after completing BDS qualification?

Yes, you can definitely do dental internship in other institute ( medical hospital or nursing homes). However, usually the internships are provided by the concerned medical college/university in the medical hospitals/nursing homes of its own or with whom it has tie-ups. If you do not get such opportunity you can definitely opt for others. The application process varies from one to another. Hence you need to check this out with the concerned medical hospitals/nursing homes in which you are interested and apply accordingly.
8th February 2017, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i do dental internship in other institute after completing BDS qualification?

I am a BDS student studying under KUHS university. Can i do my internship in any other collage in kerala itself??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?