13th February 2016, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Can i study M.Tech (Biomedical Engineering) in USA through f1 visa?

Sir, i would like to opt for M.Tech degree course in biomedical engineering in USA through f1 visa. I am about to complete my graduation in biotechnology. Can i study the specified course in USA through f1 visa? Please reply sir.

Related Questions:
  1. How can i opt for M.Tech Biomedical Engingeering through f1 visa?
  2. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  3. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  4. Am I allowed to complete my engineering in US with H4 Visa?
  5. Procedure for Visa to apply in USA after BDS?
  6. Eligibility, passport, qualification and Visa details to study MS in USA?
  7. Can i get student visa for studying advanced Diploma after 12th?
  8. Is it possible to study 11th and 12th from Canada?
  9. Mtech in Biomedical Engineering after Btech in Industrial Biotechnology?
  10. What should I do for further studies in USA(Austin) after completing diploma in information technology?
  11. Will it be useful for my future of doing M.Tech in Biomedical Engineering? Job opportunities through this course?
  12. Which department do I need to select to study M.E Biomedical engineering? Do I need to study ECE or EIE?
  13. How to take admission in Biomedical engineering? What is the scope in Gujarat, India or USA?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for student Visa to study in USA if having 9 backlogs in B.Tech?
  15. Eligibility for Mtech, MTech(Res), Phd in streams like Biotechnology/Biomedical Engineering after Qualifying GATE? I am B.Pharm. student -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Post graduate programmes where Biomedical engineering students are eligible?
  17. Scope of Biomedical engineering? Opportunities to study Biomedical in Singapore?
  18. What minimum percentage is required for student visa for USA?
13th February 2016, 08:37 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i study M.Tech (Biomedical Engineering) in USA through f1 visa?

Yes, definitely you can study M.Tech (Biomedical Engineering) course in USA through F1 Visa. To get admission for pursuing M.Tech course in US universities, you must have to get appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. GRE score is the basic requirement that one need to have while applying for admission to Master's degree course in US universities whereas TOEFL/IELTS examinations helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills for getting admission in Master's degree course in US universities. By reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to M.Tech course in US universities. Once, you have received an admission letter (i20) from the university, you can apply for Visa Interview. If your Visa is approved, you can go to USA for pursuing your higher studies.
14th February 2016, 02:12 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i study M.Tech (Biomedical Engineering) in USA through f1 visa?

Yes, you can definitely pursue M.Tech in Biomedical engineering in USA through F1 visa after completion of graduation in the field of Biotechnology. However, you need to get admission call from a recognized university in USA and also have to perform well in the Visa interview. You will also need to prove your financial stability to get your visa confirmed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?