14th February 2016, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Whether MBA course in Fashion Designing is beneficial or not?

Dear sir,
I am m.sc fashion designing and i am working as a fashion designer from last 7 years. Now i want to do m.b.a in fashion designing. Is this course beneficial for me?

reply on my e-mail id: [email protected]

thanks

Arun Rai

15th February 2016, 03:15 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether MBA course in Fashion Designing is beneficial or not?

Doing MBA in fashion designing you will be able to explore lucrative job opportunities in top companies and you can also think for your own business.
You will be able to know about Retail Management ,business, marketing. So I would like to suggest you that you should definitely pursue MBA course in Fashion Designing to make your future more better.
15th February 2016, 11:51 PM
rituja mukherjee

Default Re: Whether MBA course in Fashion Designing is beneficial or not?

MBA is offered in Finance, Marketing or Human Resource. MBA has no connection with Fashion designing what so ever. If you feel like pursuing MBA, you can definitely go for it, but it would be of no use to your fashion designing career. Rather I would suggest you to get involved with some good fashion houses to give your career a kick start.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?