15th February 2016, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get the job in government sector after completion of biomedical engineering?

I have completed biomedical engineering. After that I have been working as a sales and service engineer for medical and dental equipments for the past last 4 years, hereafter can I get job in government hospitals as a biomedical engineer?

Related Questions:
  1. Which courses I can join after completion of Biomedical Engineering? What will be the career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of those courses?
  2. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  3. How to get a government job for biomedical engineers? I have completed B.E in Biomedical engineering
  4. Will I be eligible for government jobs after completion of B.Tech with 67% marks?
  5. Job in government sector or private sector after GNM in private?
  6. How to get a government job after graduating in B.Tech Biomedical Engineering?
  7. Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of diploma course?
  8. Is there any teaching job in government sector after completion of 12th?
  9. How to get a government job for biomedical engineers?
  10. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Post graduate programmes where Biomedical engineering students are eligible?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for government job with 63% marks?
  13. How to get a job in private or government sector after completion of B.Tech in Agriculture Engineering?
  14. What is the scope of getting a government sector after completion of diploma in IT engineering?
  15. Is it possible for me to get a government teaching job after completion of 12th standard?
  16. Can I take Biomedical Engineering? What are the job opportunities for biomedical engineering?
  17. Ways to get a job in government sector or banking sector after completing 12th?
  18. Am I eligible to get job in Government sector with 2 years of Mechanical Diploma course completion?
15th February 2016, 06:14 PM
kantraman

Default Re: Am I eligible to get the job in government sector after completion of biomedical engineering?

Yes you are eligible for govt.jobs in the field of DRDO as a scientist and engineer,in Aeronautical Development Agency as a Project engineering and also in the field of HAL.
4th July 2019, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to get the job in government sector after completion of biomedical engineering?

Am I eligible to get the job in government sector after completion of diploma in biomedical engineering and 2years 6months experience in MNC company?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?