15th February 2016, 01:06 PM
Tullika

Which is better option between B.Tech Biotechnology, MBBS and BDS?

Please tell me which course is going to give better future prospects as all are high level courses no doubt about but which is going to better option after 4 to 5 years from now agreeing all need the specialization for better prospects?

15th February 2016, 08:20 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better option between B.Tech Biotechnology, MBBS and BDS?

As per my knowledge I would like to suggest you to choose between BTech Biotechnology or MBBS because both these courses are at the advanced stages and are in demand day by day but BDS is not so in demand. Job opportunities after doing BDS are very less in our country but still if you are interested you can go abroad to pursue this course to make your future secure but in India MBBS or B tech biotechnology can be the better options.
15th February 2016, 08:33 PM
kantraman

Actually out of MBBS,BDS and B.Tech in biotechnology,MBBS is better for getting job in govt.sector.It does not mean that you can not get job on the basis of BDS and B.Tech but I am suggesting you to adopt MBBS because of having a great opportunity for every one to pay their best services for those who are suffering from very serious problems.
15th February 2016, 08:54 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Out of all the three courses which you have listed here, Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery is the course with best career and job opportunities and it is considered to be evergreen.

*You can apply for MBBS entrance exams like AIPMT, AIIMS, JIPMER etc for admission in top colleges well known for MBBS.

*Candidate must have completed 10+2 from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Minimum of 50% marks is also required for these exams.
8th June 2018, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Whether I should opt for MBBS In Philippines or B.TECH Biotechnology in IPU Delhi?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?