15th February 2016, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for ISC Humanities in 11th class for a NIOS student?

Will I a nios student get chance in isc humanities xi? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!

Related Questions:
  1. List of ISC affiliated Girl's Boarding schools which offer admission in 12th Humanities in Maharashtra for 11th ISC candidate?
  2. Can I get admission to study ISC Humanities being a 10th NIOS candidate?
  3. Can I get admission to study 11th ISC Commerce if completed 10th NIOS without Mathematics?
  4. Am I eligible to get admission in 11th CBSE/ISC being a 10th NIOS student in Kolkata?
  5. Syllabus of NIOS is same as that of ISC? Is NIOS valid for JEE Mains?
  6. Possibility to get admission in 11th CBSE for NIOS student?
  7. Should I study Humanities in 11th standard to become a Corporate Lawyer? What are the subjects available to study in 11th Humanities?
  8. Courses available to study in Mumbai University for 12th ISC Humanities student?
  9. Syllabus of NIOS is same as ISC board? Is it necessary to give practical exam?
  10. Can an ISC student take admission in another medium school for 12th standard?
  11. Selection criteria in 11th Science of CBSE Board for 10th NIOS student?
  12. Textbooks available to study in 11th Science of ISC Board?
  13. Is there any difficulty to study ICAI course for 11th NIOS student?
  14. Coaching fee for regular classroom for Pathfinder WBJEE, Kolkata? Best coaching institute for WBJEE 2012? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get admission in class 12th in other school of ISC board after completing 11th standard?
  16. Can I get admission in 12th NIOS after completing 10th CBSE? Eligibility to appear in JEE Main & Advanced if pursuing 12th NIOS?
  17. What should I choose among Business Studies and Commercial Mathematics in 11th ISC?
  18. Preparatory tip for 11th Arts CBSE Humanities subject?
15th February 2016, 09:57 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for ISC Humanities in 11th class for a NIOS student?

Yes, you can very much get admission in class 11 in any school having completed your education from NIOS board provided you fulfill the admission criteria of that school. Each schools have their own admission criteria, therefore, if you fulfill the admission criteria of the prospective school, you are very much eligible for admission.
15th February 2016, 10:00 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

There is no such fixed eligibility criteria for admission in every schools, it surely does vary from Institute to Institute. However, the basic eligibility requirement is that the candidate should have scored a minimum of 45% in aggregate and should have studied English as one of its main subjects.

Apart from this if there is an entrance examination conducted, you will have to clear it and then pursue further.
15th February 2016, 10:53 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Yes you will get admission to Class 11 Humanities being a NIOS Student.
NIOS Is a recognized Board and you will be eligible for admission to any board once you have passed class 10.
You need to come within the criteria that will be set for you by the School where you will be seeking admission.
Once you are able to do so you will be eligible for admission to Class 11 Humanities.
21st April 2016, 07:51 AM
Unregistered

My son wants to get admission for 11th isc in the stream of humanities....please help me to find out school for the same...The subjects I want for the same is history, political science, economics, sociology.
22nd April 2016, 09:34 PM
IQ14

Yes ,your sin is very well eligible to take admission in class 11th humanities. NIOS is an open schooling board. There is no need to attend regular classes. NIOS via highly recognized board of India. NIOS is undertaken by union government of India.

Yes you are very well eligible to opt humanities in class 11th. In humanities you can opt English, sociology, political science, geography, history etc. You just need to follow the process of admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?