15th February 2016, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to pursue Ph.D in Marketing after completing MBA in Marketing and M.A in Mass communication & Journalism?

I have privilege to inform you that with MA 60.68%,in MassCom & Journalism from Calculate University & MBA marketing/PGDM with 65.65% from leading MBA college in India ,am I entitled to pursue PhD as working professional ?

Miss Pmukherjer

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study PhD if secured 60.68% in M.A.(Mass Communication & Journalism) and 65.65% in MBA/PGDM(Marketing)? For which subject I should study PhD?
  2. Can I take mass communication and journalism? I have done MBA in Marketing(PGDM)
  3. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Mass Communication for Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication candidate?
  4. PhD in Marketing after MBA is beneficial to do at Abroad?
  5. Government colleges in Delhi for M.Phil or PhD in Journalism & Mass Communication?
  6. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Universities offering PhD in Journalism and Mass Communication to postgraduate in Pune?
  8. Eligibility to do PhD in Marketing in IGNOU for MBA postgraduate with 54.66%?
  9. How to pursue Mass Communication in Journalism?
  10. How can i pursue Ph.D. in Marketing with 54.66% in MBA?
  11. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  12. How I can do PhD in international marketing from IISc without completing masters? I've done B.E and MBA
  13. PhD Journalism & Mass Communication or Media Studies from Anna University?
  14. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  15. Requirements to pursue Masters course in Mass Communications and Journalism being a candidate of pursuing Bachelors course in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  16. Eligibility to do Ph.D in mass communication and journalism course after MCA?
  17. How to apply for PhD in Journalism & Mass Communication or Media Studies at Anna University?
  18. Admission for M.Tech after passing GATE with 70%? Names of the government colleges in Pune and Mumbai?
15th February 2016, 11:01 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue Ph.D in Marketing after completing MBA in Marketing and M.A in Mass communication & Journalism?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have privilege to inform you that with MA 60.68%,in MassCom & Journalism from Calculate University & MBA marketing/PGDM with 65.65% from leading MBA college in India ,am I entitled to pursue PhD as working professional ?

Miss Pmukherjer
You have completed MBA course so you are eligible for Ph.D course in Marketing but you must have valid UGC NET score card.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test. This exam is conducted by UGC.

The educational qualification required for NET exam is masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given for SC/ST category candidates. Final year student are also eligible for NET exam.

There is no age criteria for NET exam but for JRF posts, your age should be below 28 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?