15th February 2016, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

List of internship companies in Chennai for B.Tech graduates?

List of internship companies name for Chennai please details for me. Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering Internship to MCA student in Chennai? Can I get job after Internship?
  2. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) student in Chennai? Procedure to apply?
  3. List of companies providing unpaid internship in Chennai?
  4. How to go for Winter Internship after doing B.Tech in Bioinformatics? Which is the best company in Chennai for internship
  5. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student in Chennai?
  6. List of companies for 3rd students for Summer internship at Chennai/Bangalore/Hydrabad/Kolkata?
  7. Internship project in Chennai for MCA students?
  8. List of finance companies offering MBA internship in Chennai?
  9. List of companies which provides internship training for 3 weeks in Chennai?
  10. List of companies providing internship in Chennai? I'm doing M.Sc(software engineer) and I want real time project with internship in final year
  11. List of companies offering Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student in Chennai? Procedure to apply for Internship?
  12. List of companies in which I can apply for 6 months of internship in June while having 72% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 55% in b.Tech and done SQL certification and will go for DBA modules? Criteria for applying for internship?
  13. List of companies offering internship programme in Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of companies offering Internship to Electronics and Communication candidate in Chennai?
  15. List of companies which provides internship with payment in Chennai as part time?
  16. List internship programs floated by companies in Chennai?
  17. Am I eligible to do internship while in 2nd year B.Tech? List of the companies that offer internship?
  18. List of the core companies in Chennai offering internship for students?
16th February 2016, 08:34 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of internship companies in Chennai for B.Tech graduates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
List of internship companies name for Chennai please details for me. Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!
List of the companies for internship in Chennai:-

1. Ivetel, 149/1, Jawaharala Nehru Salai, Arumbakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Phone: 098407 15716

2. Nichani Electronics, 1-B, Mohd Hussian Sahib Street, Parallel To Richie Street, Chintadripet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 2854 4226

3. Dura Control Systems, Sathalwar Street, Mogappair West, Mogappair, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 4355 1421

4. Winmin e-Power Systems, 66.Kaveri Complex, 96, Nungambakkam High Rd, Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 4210 7770
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?