15th February 2016, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

What would be the average monthly salary for CS?

I want to do cs after completing b.com..this is good for me in upcoming future...nd what is job opprtunity..nd plss give detail about job... in which field more chances of getting job in india...nd average monthly salary of CS...plss solve my doubts..

15th February 2016, 09:57 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What would be the average monthly salary for CS?

The salary depends on various factors like - the institute from which you pursued the course, your caliber and the employer who is offering the employment opportunity. The average salary of CS professional is around 5 lakhs per annum. However, the actual salary may depend on the above factors. CS professionals are responsible for ensuring that an organisation complies with standard financial and legal practices. They act as a point of communication between the board of directors and company shareholders. However, the job profile varies from one company to another, and also on the designation offered to you.
15th February 2016, 11:52 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What would be the average monthly salary for CS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do cs after completing b.com..this is good for me in upcoming future...nd what is job opprtunity..nd plss give detail about job... in which field more chances of getting job in india...nd average monthly salary of CS...plss solve my doubts..
The salary for Company Secretary not fixed. It may differ based on various factors such, Company, Skill and Experience. However, being a Fresher you can expect Rs. 50,000 per year month. It may get increase once you gain experience in respective company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?