15th February 2016, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get a job in reputed IT companies after completion of BCA with 78% marks?

Can i get job in IT reputed companies ? I hd less marks in 12th wil thy provide job offer for candidates who having less percentage?,i'm hv scored 77.28% in 10th n 43.5% in 12th, n 78.9% in BCA plz mention da company names where i easily get job. . .

15th February 2016, 10:04 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get a job in reputed IT companies after completion of BCA with 78% marks?

It will be extremely difficult for you to get a job in reputed IT companies. This is because most of the reputed IT companies have the eligibility criteria - you need to have 60% in the entire career, 10th, 12th//diploma and graduation course. Since you do not have this criteria satisfying and have very less score in 12th , so you will not be eligible for most of the companies. However, there is nothing to worry. There are certain companies which do not have such criteria like Musigma, Syntel, Gyansis, etc. and you should explore such opportunities. Later on, you can switch to other companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?