15th February 2016, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for ATC interview of Airport Authority of India?

I have done B.E in electronic & communication. I am preparing for the ATC examination. I need guidance regarding the preparation of the ATC interview test in AAI?

mail me at [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for the Manager(ATC) examination of Airport Authority of India(AAI)? Syllabus and books for preparing?
  2. Previous year solved question paper of ATC of Airport Authority of India?
  3. Detailed syllabus for recruitment of Executive Engineering(ATC) and Assistant Engineer(electronics) in Airport Authority of India?
  4. Exam for Jr.Executive(ATC)of aiport authority of India?
  5. What is the syllabus for Junior Executive(ATC) in IT exam in Airport Authority of India?
  6. Syllabus for Airport Authority of India Exam for Jr. Executive(ATC) in IT?
  7. Electronics study materials, previous year question papers and suitable books to prepare for Junior Executive written exam of Airport Authority of India?
  8. Syllabus for AAI MANAGER(Electronics)
  9. How can I prepare to qualify Junior Executive(Airport Operation) recruitment exam conducted by Airport Authority of India?
  10. Schedule of Airport Authority of India recruitment test for Junior Executive Post?
  11. What is the age limit for Junior ATC in Airport Authority of India?
  12. Syllabus and previous year question paper for AAI JE(ATC) exam for Electrical Engineering stream
  13. What is the syllabus of Airport Authority ATC exam?
  14. Best study materials to crack AAI examination for Junior Assistant post?
  15. Can u give suggestions to prepare for airport authority of India for the post of Junior Executive (Electronics) and what is syllabus and the Books?
  16. Where can i get study material for AAI ATC Manager examination?
  17. Which is the good book to prepare for Airport authority of India Exam to cover all the technical topics?
  18. Question papers of Junior Executive(HR) of Airport Authority of India? How to prepare for it and what is the exam date? How many sections are there? -- [Most Discussed]
15th February 2016, 08:53 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for ATC interview of Airport Authority of India?

Interview tips for ATC :

Frequently there are 5 questions will be asked in any type of Interview.

But you need to be very careful about way of answering and it should be very clear and in short way.

1.Tell me about yourself

2.Strengths and Weakness

3.Habits

4.Why you chose this sector as your career.

5.where will you be after 5 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?