16th February 2016, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?

Respected Sir,
I have completed my 10th this year with 96% marks. I want to apply for the education loan. Kindly tell me the benefit of getting an education loan from SBI Bank. I am taking admission for Diploma Engineering course and want an education loan for this course. Please let me know how I can apply for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan again from SBI for study M.Tech if haven't paid the amount which was taken for B.Tech?
  2. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  3. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  4. Is there any benefit of having LIC policy and Mediclaim while applying for an education loan?
  5. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  6. Can I apply for Education Loan for my brother’s education if having no IT file and Mortgage?
  7. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  8. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  9. What kind of benefits I will get to apply for Bank Education Loan for studying B.Tech being a female candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  11. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan to study Diploma in Fire and Safety Engineering?
  12. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 45 Lacs to study MBBS in US? Requirements to apply?
  13. Upto what amount can I apply for an Education Loan to study B.E. course?
  14. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  15. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  16. Do I have to submit my marksheet to apply for Education Loan to study MBA?
  17. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  18. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 3 Lacs for study B.Pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
18th February 2016, 02:52 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?

You need to take the Letter of admission to the Institute of your choice as a document to the Bank.
Once you have done so, you need to apply for the Loan amount that you want for your course of Diploma.
You must provide the Income tax return of your guarantor as well if your Loan amount exceeds Rs 4 lakhs.
This is what you should do apply for the Educational Loan.
The only advantage when the Educational Loan is from SBI the interest percentage that is charged is 1% less than that of other Banks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?