16th February 2016, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear for 1st semester exams of LLB to improve marks?

I had taken admission for LLB 3 years course by CET. Then I appeared for 1st semester &passed in one subject. Then appeared for 2nd semester & passed in two subjects. Now can I appear for 1st semester again? Am I eligible to appear for 1st semester exams of LLB to improve marks?

22nd August 2018, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for 1st semester exams of LLB to improve marks?

Do you give me some information about l.l.b sem 1 and paper style?
31st August 2018, 09:09 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for 1st semester exams of LLB to improve marks?

There is improvement and backlog paper examination conducted by university for candidates who have secured less marks or failed in any subjects. Odd semester improvement and backlog paper exam is conducted with odd semester.

You can apply for first semester improvement examination while pursuing third semester of Bachelor of Law. You will have to appear for both third semester exam and subject of first semester in which you want to improve marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?