16th February 2016, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Which subject should i choose in M.Phil after MBA in Human Resource?

I have completed an M.B.A. in human resource and i want to do m.phil in human resource management and labour welfare. But i am also confused about selecting the subject in M.Phil. So kindly suggest me which subject should i choose?

Related Questions:
  1. Which optionals to choose for RAS exam after doing BSc and MBA in Marketing and Human Resource?
  2. Which options to choose for RAS exam? I have done BSc and MBA in finance and Human Resource
  3. University offering M.Phil in Human Rights? At what basis I can do M.Phil?
  4. How to choose subjects in SET exam after MBA with no specialization?
  5. Am I eligible for NET Exam in Human Resource being a candidate of pursuing 3rd semester of MBA in HR in Distance Learning?
  6. How to make my career in UPSC? I am a PG(MBA Human Resource Management and Marketing)
  7. Graduation and post graduation should I do to become a HR?
  8. Admission procedure for Ph.D in Human Resource? What is the syllabus?
  9. Which subject is better for APSET exam? I have completed MBA specialization in finance and human resource
  10. How to do correspondence MBA in Human Resource? I am doing 2nd year BSc IT student
  11. What field should being weak in Accounting and Finance?
  12. Is there any UGC NET coaching institute for MCA in Trivandrum?
  13. Top B-Schools in India for doing MBA in Finance and Human Resource? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How tod o MBA in human resource management while pursuing bachelors degree in hotel management?
  15. Gujarat Technological University, MBA, 2nd Sem., Human Resource Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Project Internship for MBA(Human Resource) in Educational Consultants India Limited?
  17. Am I eligible to study Post Graduation in Economics being a B.Com graduate?
  18. How to join M.Phil programme? I have done MBA in Human Resource Management
18th February 2016, 11:45 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which subject should i choose in M.Phil after MBA in Human Resource?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed an M.B.A. in human resource and i want to do m.phil in human resource management and labour welfare. But i am also confused about selecting the subject in M.Phil. So kindly suggest me which subject should i choose?
The aspirant can choose the Human Resource Management in M.Phil also. If you want to pursue your career in teaching or you can try for a job with MBA in Human Resource qualification. The M.Phil in Human Resource Management course is available in St. Joseph’s
College, Trichy. The pdf link is given - http://www.sjctni.edu/images/syllabus/05/mhr.pdf
The PhD in Management is available in IGNOU; the website link is given
http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/aboutig...s/detail/100/2
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?