17th February 2016, 07:39 AM
Unregistered

How can i become a Assistant Intelligence Officer in Intelligence Bureau?

Sir,

I want to become a Assistant Intelligence Officer in Intelligence Bureau. I have completed my graduation degree with 76% marks in aggregate. So please suggest that how can i become AIO in the IB?

thanks and regards
vijeesh

17th February 2016, 06:06 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i become a Assistant Intelligence Officer in Intelligence Bureau?

Intelligence Bureau, Ministry Of Home Affairs, Government Of India invites application for the post Assistant Central Intelligence Officer .

The eligibility criteria required to apply for the post of Assistance Central Intelligence Officer are as under :-

-The candidate should have passed Graduation degree or equivalent qualification from a recognized University.

-The candidate should have knowledge of computers to apply for the post .

-The candidate age limit to apply for the post should be between 18 years to 27 years . Upper age limit is relaxed for the candidates belonging to the reserved category i.e., 3 years for OBC candidate and 5 years for SC/ST candidates .

-The application fee for the exam is Rs. 100/- . Only male candidates of General and OBC category need to pay the fee. SC/ST and female candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee.

-Candidates are selected on the basis of their performance in written test and interview .

A candidate can apply online through the website :- www.mha.nic.in

An Assistant Central Intelligence Officer gets salary of pay scale Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade Pay Rs. 4200 . Beside this, Assistance Central Intelligence Officer also gets admissible Central Government allowances .
17th February 2016, 08:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i become a Assistant Intelligence Officer in Intelligence Bureau?

MHA conducts exam for IB ACIO post every year and you can apply for it if you are a graduate with age between 18 to 27 years. Selection will be based on the performance in written exam and interview.

Just be prepared for the written exam which will be objective and descriptive in nature. After clearing the written stage you will be eligible for interview. Those in merit will be appointed for the ACIO post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?