18th February 2016, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and eligibility to study PhD for a candidate who has completed M.Sc around 15 years ago?

Sir,
I have done M.Sc in Organic Chemistry 15 years ago. Kindly tell me what is the procedure for PhD? Whether I am eligible or not. My percentage in M.Sc is 57%?
With Regards-
Natasha

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PhD in Urdu for a candidate who has completed M.A. about 7 years ago?
  2. Admission procedure to study PhD in Physics for a candidate who has completed M.Phil around 17 years ago? -- [New]
  3. Eligibility to study PhD for an Architect who has completed B.Arch 30 years ago, Master's in Construction Management 27 years ago and PGD in Urban Planning 2 years ago?
  4. Possibility to study PhD in Hindi in Mangalore University for a candidate who has completed M.A. about 14 years ago?
  5. Can I apply to study PhD if completed M.A. around 5 years ago?
  6. Possibility to study PhD in Netaji Subhash Chandra Institute of Technology for a candidate who has completed M.Sc in Biotechnology 14 years ago?
  7. Possibility to get admission to study PhD if completed B.E. about 18 years ago and having 5 years of worked experience?
  8. Possibility to do PhD for a candidate who has completed M.Tech around 5 years ago? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I apply to study PhD if completed M.Com around 15 years ago?
  10. Eligibility to do distance PhD in Chemistry for 54 years old candidate who has done M.Sc around 27 years ago?
  11. Can I study PhD if completed M.Sc(Geoinformatics) around 8 years ago?
  12. Possibility to study LLM through Distance Learning for a candidate who has completed MCA 4 years ago?
  13. Am I eligible to study PhD in Microbiology if completed M.Sc about 7 years ago? List of universities in India?
  14. Possibility to do PhD for a candidate who has completed NET-JRF(Hindi) 4 years ago?
  15. Can I study correspondence PhD in Organic Chemistry if completed M.Sc about 18 years ago? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of universities which offer PhD in Computer Technology to M.Tech candidate who has 7 years of Lectureship experience? Eligibility to get admission?
  17. Am I eligible to study PhD in Architecture if completed M.Arch 15 years ago?
  18. Detailed information, procedure and eligibility to study PhD in ICAR for M.Sc(Agriculture) candidate?
22nd February 2016, 05:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to study PhD for a candidate who has completed M.Sc around 15 years ago?

You can apply for Ph.D admission surely if you have got above 55% marks in M.Sc degree. If you have more than 5 years of professional experience in the same field then you will be exempted from Ph.D entrance exam.

Also, if you have qualified NET/SET in the given subject then you just need to appear for interview stage only for admission. Admission is announced by the concerned university and you just have to apply on a prescribed format.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?