19th February 2016, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Admission in M.Sc CS in Pune without writing entrance exam?

sir i have not given entrance exam for MSC(CS) in pune, but i want to take admission in pune for MSC(CS).
I Belong to SC category,and completed BCA.
so plzzzz guide me sir about my query for taking admission in pune for MSC(CS)??

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam for MSc biochemistry in Pune University?
  2. List of MSc Biotechnology colleges in Pune? Date of MSc biotech entrance exam? Admission procedure for it?
  3. When the online forms will be available for MSc? What is the criteria and the syllabus? I want to take admission in Pune University for MSc
  4. What's the scheduled date for M.Sc(nursing) Kerala entrance exam? List of coaching centers available for the same?
  5. Which subjects to choose to do MSc after BSc Biochemistry in Mumbai and Pune University? What is the syllabus for the entrance exam?
  6. Admission into MSc in Pune University without entrance exams?
  7. Dates of MSc entrance exam of food science and nutrition of SNDT college, Pune? What is the admission procedure?
  8. Information about MSc Chemistry entrance exam? How to get admission in Sir Parshurambhau College, Garware College Pune, Fergusson College of Pune and Modern College Pune?
  9. Previous year papers for M.Sc entrance exam of Pune University?
  10. Admission and entrance exam for M.Sc Anthropology in Pune? Admission without entrance exam is possible?
  11. Can i get admission in MSc Chemistry in Pune University without entrance exam? Procedure for the same?
  12. Syllabus of MSc Chemistry entrance exam of Pune University?
  13. How to get admission for MSc(Computer Science) in Pune? List of the entrance exams?
  14. How to get admission for MSc(Computer Science) in Pune?
  15. MSC Microbiology, Pune University entrance date and other details? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which is better Msc biotechnology from sardar patel university, anand, gujrat or Msc Microbiology from Pune university?
  17. Details of MSc Agriculture Biotechnology college in Pune? Date of the entrance exam?
  18. Can I do MSc in Biochemistry after doing BSc in Biotechnology Which are the colleges in Mumbai and Pune to do MSc in Biochemistry?
21st February 2016, 08:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in M.Sc CS in Pune without writing entrance exam?

M.Sc CS is one of those courses which will give admission based on performance in entrance exam only. There is no other way even for management quota seats. You must appear for entrance exam if you want to get admission in a top college.

There might be some institute or college which will give admission without entrance exam but they will not be of the top quality.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?