19th February 2016, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required in H.S. for IGNOU Under graduate courses?

I completed my H.S. in 2006 with 43% marks. Now I want to do graduation from IGNOU. But I heared somewhere that if somebody gets less than 50% in H.S. he/she can't do graduation from IGNOU. Is it true ? If so, plz tell me, is there any way to do graduation from IGNOU. Plz tell me......

19th February 2016, 09:41 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required in H.S. for IGNOU Under graduate courses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed my H.S. in 2006 with 43% marks. Now I want to do graduation from IGNOU. But I heared somewhere that if somebody gets less than 50% in H.S. he/she can't do graduation from IGNOU. Is it true ? If so, plz tell me, is there any way to do graduation from IGNOU. Plz tell me......
Your 12th standard marks is below 50% so you are not eligible for graduation degree from IGNOU.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for graduation course from IGNOU.

Your age should be above 17 years.
19th February 2016, 11:32 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, there is nothing as such, you just have to clear your 12th examination with the minimum marks and can very much pursue graduation course from IGNOU. You need not score 50% at your HS level to get admission for UG course under IGNOU.
19th February 2016, 11:49 AM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

You can very much pursue UG course from IGNOU with the marks you have scored. The only criteria is that a candidate should have cleared his/her +2 level of examination from a recognized Institute.
19th February 2016, 10:31 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility criteria required to pursue undergraduate course from IGNOU is that the candidate must have passed class 12 examination from a recognized board of education.

There is no minimum percentage of marks required to avail admission in IGNOU.

You are eligible to apply for undergraduate course in IGNOU. You can apply at https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in/
19th February 2016, 10:44 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No minimum percentage criteria in Higher Secondary course is required to get admisison in Under Graduate course in IGNOU. Candidates who have completed 12th standard or equivalent in all subjects from a recognised board are eligible to get admission in Under Graduate course in IGNOU. Since, you have completed your Higher Secondary course with an aggregate of 43% aggregate marks from a recognised board, you are eligible to get admission in Undergraduate course in IGNOU.
20th February 2016, 12:52 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
There is no minimum marks criterion for studying B.A in IGNOU. The eligibility to study the course in IGNOU is a pass in 10+2 or its equivalent. There is no age limit. The duration of the course is 3 years. The website link is given
http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/aboutig...s/detail/144/2
19th April 2023, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

I want to do ba English from ignou. Have 48 percentage in 12th. I'm 50 yrs old
13th July 2023, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

i have 39% marks but i belong to schedule tribe, can i get honours subject from ignou university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?