18th February 2016, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required for an MNC company? Am I eligible for MNC companies after B.Tech with 69.6%?

sir I got my 10th percentage 66%,12th 78%,btech 69.6% can I get job in top mnc companies was asking this question because every mnc company are keeping 70% in 10,12th and b.tech.

23rd February 2016, 09:42 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required for an MNC company? Am I eligible for MNC companies after B.Tech with 69.6%?

Minimum Percentage Required to get job in MNC company:

You are eligible to get job in almost all Multi National Software Companies with the present percentage criteria. As far as your Percentages which are secured in your academics are concerned you are certainly eligible to apply for Multi National Companies recruitment process. Remember, there are rare cases that a multi national company asks for candidates to score minimum 70% marks throughout their academics. So the minimum percentage required to appear in almost all the top MNC companies is "Minimum 60% marks" throughout the academics.

Minimum Marks in 10th Class - 60% marks

Minimum Marks in 12th Class - 60% marks

Minimum Marks in Graduation - 60% marks

As you have secured more than 65% marks throughout your academics, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible for appearing in MNC companies recruitment processes.
23rd February 2016, 11:46 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required for an MNC company? Am I eligible for MNC companies after B.Tech with 69.6%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir I got my 10th percentage 66%,12th 78%,btech 69.6% can I get job in top mnc companies was asking this question because every mnc company are keeping 70% in 10,12th and b.tech.
Eligibility criteria for MNC companies placement:-

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Companies is 60%.

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for companies recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?