20th February 2016, 01:39 PM

How can I register in Paramedical council of India?

I have passed Msc MLT from Punjab technical university jalandhar Punjab india. Now I need registration in paramedical council of india. Can I get registration?

5th April 2017, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I register in Paramedical council of India?

I have passed bsc mlt from sikkim manipal university in 2015.how can I register paramedical council
15th April 2017, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

I have completed Bsc MIT From Symbiosis International University. I want Get registered under paramedical council.How can i
30th January 2018, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have passed BSC MLT from Jaipur, how I can register myself through paramedical council which is required at the time of appointment at any college. Please help me and send details on below mail I [email protected]
31st January 2018, 02:24 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

To register in paramedics council you need to fulfil few eligibility requirements and follow few steps which are mentioned below.

The basic eligibility required is to complete diploma level course in any paramedical related course from any recognized university.
If you fulfil the eligibility requirements then you can register in the Paramedical council.

Registration process:
- You need to visit the official website.
- You need to register in the paramedical council of India by filling the application form with all the required details.
- You need to pay the registration fees through online or offline.
- After filling all the details you need to download the application form, declaration form, payment draft, and submit the application form through online.
- You can submit the application form through offline.

For notifications, application form and address of paramedics council you can visit the official website of Paramedical council of India.
29th October 2018, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

I have passed BSc M.L T of Manipal Univesity. Now I need a Registration of Paramedical Council. Please let me know how to apply for that. Send me the details on my mail Id please. [email protected]
13th January 2019, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

I have Passed O T Technician Diploma from Sankalp medical education & research Borad, Aurangabad in 2013 I need registration of diploma paramedic Certificate please get suggestions
[email protected]
8th April 2019, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have passed MSc in general biochemistry and BSc in pure chemistry.i want to do clinical practice in biochemistry lab.can register in paramedical council of india?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?