21st February 2016, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

How can i crack the Indian Statistical Institute BSTAT entance exam?

I am a 11th grade student. I have maths and english as my subjects. How can i prepare during this one year time so that i can crack the entrance exam conducted by indian statistical institute for the bstat programme?

Related Questions:
  1. Indian Statistical Institute B.Stat Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Indian Statistical Institute MS in Library and Information Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Detailed information and procedure to apply in Indian Statistical Service exam for B.Stats candidate?
  4. Indian Statistical Institute B.Math Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Diploma or certificate courses offered by Indian Statistical Institute of Chennai?
  6. Need sample papers for Indian Statistical Institute exam preparation?
  7. B.Math admission test question paper?
  8. Indian Statistical Institute M.Math Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. What to do after 12th if interested in Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Syllabus of B.Stat entrance exam conducted by Indian Statistical Institute?
  11. Indian Statistical Institute JRF in Psychology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Indian Statistical Institute M.Tech (QROR) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. When will Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata will declare the results of the written test for admission in B.Stat(Hons) course?
  14. How to apply for admission in Indian Statistical Institute?
  15. Reference books for preparation of Indian Statistical Service exam?
  16. Syllabus and reference books to prepare for Indian Statistical Institute B.Stats entrance exam?
  17. Minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata?
  18. Date of ISI (Indian statistical institute) exam? Where is is going to beheld in Visakhapatnam?
25th February 2016, 04:09 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i crack the Indian Statistical Institute BSTAT entance exam?

Here are some of the preparation tips for the students who are appearing for the ISI entrance exam conducted by the B.Stat exam.

PREPARATION TIPS :

* The syllabus for the exam is generally Mathematics topics in class 11th and 12th.

* Practice more on the topics like Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry and Calculus.

* Practice more number of previous papers to get the idea on pattern of questions in exam.

* As time management is an important factor, write as many mock tests as possible.

* Practice the topics for the standard books like RD sharma and RS Agarwal.

* Practice the question from the book "Test of Mathematics at 10+2 level: Indian Statistical Institute" for elementary statistics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?