22nd February 2016, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Whether Aligarh University comes under ICSE board or some other board?

I want to know whether aligarh university comes under the icse board or not. I have completed my 10th from icse board and i don't want to study in cbse board. Kindly help me with this.

22nd February 2016, 07:54 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Aligarh University comes under ICSE board or some other board?

No, Aligarh University does not come under ICSE board. ICSE Board is generally there to conduct 11th and 12th Examinations for candidates who have successfully passed 10th Class. I am very confident to say that "Aligarh University" does not come under ICSE board. Aligarh University is affiliated by Association of Indian Universities and University Grants Commission (UGC). So Aligarh University is not affiliated by Indian Certificate for Secondary Education board to offer certificates for Higher Secondary Classes.
22nd February 2016, 09:01 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Aligarh University comes under ICSE board or some other board?

Quote:
Whether Aligarh University comes under ICSE board or some other board?
No, the schools under Aligarh Muslim University does not come under ICSE board of education. All the schools come under the curriculum of Aligarh Muslim University Board of education. For details, you can click here.
22nd February 2016, 10:54 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Aligarh Muslim university offers secondary, senior secondary, undergraduate, postgraduate, Ph.d courses.

The senior secondary course of Aligarh Muslim university is affiliated by Central board of secondary education (CBSE).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?