23rd February 2016, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Bank interest rates scheme against an Education Loan to study Abroad?

Dear Sir,
I am pursuing B.Tech course and I have a desire to do MS in Abroad. I will apply for an education loan for doing MS in Abroad. Kindly tell me about the interest rates schemes of various banks for studying Abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme and Interest Rates charged by State Bank of Hyderabad for study LLB?
  2. Detailed information about Education Loan interest rates of Banks for study in MCA?
  3. Applicable bank interest rates on education loan to study in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Banks which sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs with minimum interest rates to study in Abroad?
  5. Interest rates charged against Education Loan to study MS in Meteorology in Abroad?
  6. Detailed information about margin and repayment in education loan scheme?
  7. What is the interest rates charged by IndusInd Bank against Education Loan to study MBA in Abroad?
  8. Detailed information about Margin and Repayment of Loan terms available in Bank Education Loan scheme?
  9. Possibility to get Low Interest rates against Bank Education Loan to study MS in Abroad for SC students?
  10. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  11. Can I get exemption in Interest rates of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST candidate?
  12. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  13. Which one should I choose among Fixed and Floating Interest Rates in Bank Education Loan?
  14. Detailed information and interest rates charged against Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs for study MBA?
  15. Interest rates charge against Education Loan in Indian Bank to study in B.Pharmacy?
  16. Why I have to repay with higher interest rate if opted for Fixed rate to study in Abroad through Education Loan provided by Indian Bank? Is there any Norms of RBI related to Fixed/Floating Interest Rates for Nationalized Banks?
  17. Suitable Bank with minimum interest rates of Education Loan upto Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS/MD in Abroad? Documents required to submit?
  18. Suitable Bank with minimum interest rates of Education Loan upto Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS/MD in Abroad? Documents required to submit?
27th February 2016, 07:49 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Bank interest rates scheme against an Education Loan to study Abroad?

It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies. You can definitely opt for education loan in order to study abroad. The rate of interest is almost same in all banks unless you get any kind of subsidy. This is because the rate of interest is fixed by Reserve Bank of India and all banks have to adhere to it. However, SBI offers 1% lesser interest rate owing to its privilege status but it has stricter terms and conditions as compared to other banks. The interest rate is computed as simple interest and fluctuates time to time as per orders from RBI. The usual rate of interest is in the range 13-14.5 percent.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?