22nd February 2016, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

What kind of features are available in an Education Loan scheme to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Is it possible to pay education loan amount after completion of education?

Friends,
I want to do my Post Graduation in Canada. For this I am thinking to take an education loan. Kindly advise me that how should I know about the education loan scheme for it? Will I be able to clear the education loan amount after my education complete and tell me how does it work? What are the features there in an education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  2. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  3. How can I repay Education Loan if get job in UK after completing MS?
  4. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  5. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  6. Maximum amount offered in Bank Education Loan to study MDS in Abroad?
  7. How can Bank verify and declare education loan amount to the college in case of study Abroad? -- [New]
  8. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme to study MDS in UK?
  10. Whether Bank deducts some amount in Education Loan if a student died during the course?
  11. What is the Education loan scheme of ICICI Bank for further studies in abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Should I opt for Abroad Education Consultants or continue studies through Education Loan?
  13. How to apply an education loan to study Master's Degree in Australia? Features and repayment mode?
  14. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  15. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  16. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Abroad for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan and having Credit Card with HDFC Salary Bank Account?
  17. Detailed information about margin and repayment in education loan scheme?
  18. Detailed information about Bank interest rates scheme against an Education Loan to study Abroad?
12th March 2016, 05:57 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of features are available in an Education Loan scheme to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Is it possible to pay education loan amount after completion of education?

It is nice to see that you are aiming at higher studies. You can definitely take education loan in order to meet the expense of your post graduation course. You need to approach a bank near your residence with the admission call letter and previous academic record for education loan. You can opt any bank, approach its branch manager for discussion regarding the education loan. Get to know the details of education loan, its terms and conditions and the formalities you need to complete. Act as per bank's instructions to get your loan sanctioned. If you perform well during the post graduation and get a job after completion of your post graduation, you can definitely repay the loan amount. Simple interest will be computed in your loan during your study period. You will need to start repayment after one year of completion of your study course or on getting a job whichever is earlier.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?