22nd February 2016, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

How can Bank verify and declare education loan amount to the college in case of study Abroad?

Hello Everyone,
I am going to apply for an education loan for doing MBA in Abroad. Suppose if I get an education loan then how the bank will verify and provide loan amount to the college?

Related Questions:
  1. Maximum amount offered in Bank Education Loan to study MDS in Abroad?
  2. Whether Bank incur Internship expenses if pursuing MBA through Education Loan?
  3. Can I get Bank Education Loan of overall expenses to study MS in Abroad?
  4. What amount of Collateral Security I have to submit for Bank Education Loan to study MBA in Abroad?
  5. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Abroad for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan and having Credit Card with HDFC Salary Bank Account?
  6. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  7. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  8. How much amount of scholarship I will get to study MS in any Public University in Abroad? Can I apply Bank Education Loan for remaining amount of expenses?
  9. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
  10. How can I claim for Education Loan amount if want to get transfer from college to study B.Tech?
  11. Should I have to mortgage my property to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for study PG in UK? Requirements to apply?
  12. How can I get the education loan amount in my bank account if studying in Singapore? -- [New]
  13. What kind of features are available in an Education Loan scheme to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Is it possible to pay education loan amount after completion of education?
  14. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  15. When I have to repay an Education Loan amount if apply from a Public Bank?
  16. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  17. In case of CA course how bank will pay the loan amount directly to ICAI? Documents to be submitted to bank and ICAI?
  18. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan? -- [Most Discussed]
27th February 2016, 06:54 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can Bank verify and declare education loan amount to the college in case of study Abroad?

There are various kinds of verification processes undertaken by the bank. The bank will verify the presence of the concerned individual first. Then it will check the authenticity of the documents provided like the admission letter, recognition of the concerned college, income tax and house tax proof, etc. Then it will send a representative to your residence to check the assets of your household. The bank will seek fee structure letter from your college. Whenever, you need to deposit fees in your college, you need to write an application to the branch manager to make the requisite disbursement giving the account details wherein the bank will transfer the money. The bank will make the disbursement as per your sanctioned loan amount and other terms and conditions of the education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?