23rd February 2016, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting the teaching job in CBSE school?

I am a B.Com graduate and having Hindi praveen and now doing my ma in Hindi now up to which class or standard can i teach in CBSE school? What is the procedure followed for getting the teaching job in CBSE school? What is the criteria followed for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to become a TGT (Social Science) after doing Graduation in Political Science with 60%?
  2. What is the procedure to get affiliation for a CBSE school and how to start it?
  3. What is the procedure to be followed for changing school from one CBSE board to the other in 12th?
  4. Procedure to geta a government job?
  5. How to do a teaching job in government school? I have done my B.Ed from CMJ university
  6. List of best schools near Charminar, Hyderabad? What is the procedure followed to enroll students in CBSE school?
  7. How can I get transfer in any CBSE school at Kota if completed 11th CBSE in Banswara?
  8. What are the norms followed for getting admission in CBSE school?
  9. Admission in class 12 after passing class 11 from CBSE school to CBSE school?
  10. Admission in Indian CBSE school after discontinuing studies from International CBSE School?
  11. What is the procedure to be followed for changing school in 12th standard?
  12. What is the procedure to get the job as headmaster in higher secondary school?
  13. Is it beneficial to study in Gulmohar Public School, Kanpur, affiliated to CBSE Board for 6th ICSE student? Details of Gulmohar Public School, Kanpur?
  14. Possibility to get job in Kendriya Vidyalaya School for an experienced Teacher?
  15. Procedure to get teaching job in central and state government schools? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Hindi Teacher government jobs in Navi Mumbai? Which exam should I give?
  17. Procedure to get admission in 12th CBSE school in Allahabad if completed 11th CBSE from UP?
  18. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
5th April 2016, 10:07 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting the teaching job in CBSE school?

You can teach up to +2 level. You need to first of all have a PG degree with you from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 50% in aggregate and a B.Ed degree along with it.

After that you will have to appear for TET examination which is the gateway for the job post of a teacher. After clearing the examination successfully, you will be very much eligible to apply for the post of a teacher in any good recognized school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?