24th February 2016, 07:54 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for IPCC after completion of graduation course?

hello sir....

i m jhankar ...im bcom final year studnt....m i eligible for ipcc after my graduation....Am I eligible for IPCC after completion of graduation course? Can you please let me know the minimum eligibility criteria which they will look for?

Awaiting for the answer soon.

25th February 2016, 12:40 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for IPCC after completion of graduation course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir....

i m jhankar ...im bcom final year studnt....m i eligible for ipcc after my graduation....Am I eligible for IPCC after completion of graduation course? Can you please let me know the minimum eligibility criteria which they will look for?

Awaiting for the answer soon.
Yes, you can join CA Intermediate (IPCC) after completion of graduation. The eligibility to join CA Intermediate (IPCC) is a pass in commerce graduation with 55% marks or other graduates who have scored over 60% marks. For those who have scored less mark have to appear for Common Proficiency Test (CPT) conducted by the institute (ICAI). After clearing the CPT one can register for CA Intermediate (IPCC). After passing the Inter course can register as Articled Clerks for practical training. There is also computer training programme for 100 hours during inter course. You can apply to the course online. The website link is
given http://www.icai.org/post.html?post_id=3923
25th February 2016, 07:15 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

IPCC stands for Integrated Professional Competence Course.

Eligibility criteria:

*For direct IPCC of Chartered Accountancy course, a candidate must score 55% or more in bachelor's degree.

*If you have less than 55% then you must apply for Common Proficiency Test. It is conducted by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India two times in a year. You can apply for this exam at http://www.icai.org.
25th February 2016, 01:00 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Yes, you are eligible to appear for IPCC examination. The examination is conducted for admission of candidates in CA course.

The eligibility to get admission in course is :-

Candidate must have passed graduation degree from any recognised university.

Candidate must have minimum 55% in graduation degree( commerce stream) and for non-commerce stream required minimum percentage is 60%.

So, you are eligible to appear for examination. For more information about examination visit at http://www.icai.org
25th February 2016, 07:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For direct IPCC registration you must complete B.Com with 55% marks. There is a percentage criteria and if you don't meet this criteria then you need to appear for CPT first.

Hence, try to score above 55% marks and then you will surely be eligible for CA IPCC registration without appearing for CA CPT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?